My last thread of why I'm going for the Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How about they invite the Forty-Whiners team, management, etc. to the Super Bowl? Then I know who I'll root for: a fucking giant meteor.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
chaired.gif

Or more accurately...

trent-williams-punching-richard-sherman.gif

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
While the Seahawks are certainly reprehensible... being a division rival, being classless trash talkers, and having some PED incidents (it's been kind of quiet on that front lately though) isn't even in the same ballpark with Patriots' list of crimes against the game.

As I posted in a Facebook status, no matter what your team is during the season, if you care about the integrity of the game, you're a Seahawks fan (IMO at least).

Go Seahawks. But only until Monday.

Athos

Legend
Patriots need to endure a slow, agonizing LOSS in front of millions of TV viewers.

I think of that, consider that, then I start thinking about the DNA rifle-sucking treatment Wussell Wilson will get for beating Manning and Brady back to back. And yes, he'll get all the credit and not Lynch and the Hag D.

I'm talking so much sucking, that the media will literally start to shit out his ball sack. Then promptly suck it back down again.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You know what else I think? The more I see of Richard Sherman, the more I respect him. Does he have his warts? Of course. But his speech about the Cheatriots and Kraft and Goodell being butt-buddies was awesome. And I can't fault Russell Wilson, who really is a good person.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, the life of a Rams fan. Trying to decide who we hate the least so we know who to go for in the super bowl. :confused:

Angry Ram

While the Seahawks are certainly reprehensible... being a division rival, being classless trash talkers, and having some PED incidents (it's been kind of quiet on that front lately though) isn't even in the same ballpark with Patriots' list of crimes against the game.

As I posted in a Facebook status, no matter what your team is during the season, if you care about the integrity of the game, you're a Seahawks fan (IMO at least).

Go Seahawks. But only until Monday.

Integrity? That's what the shitchickens need. Take a lesson from what the 2005 Seattle team was like.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Integrity? That's what the shitchickens need. Take a lesson from what the 2005 Seattle team was like.
Compared to the Patriots, the Seahawks have integrity enough.

Although that is the harshest damning with the faintest praise one can get.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I've made it clear about my hatred for the shitchicken franchise (no, really, I have). I'm not going to hate you to those that will go for that Seattle team b/c of the cheating the Patriots do. In any way you slice it, both teams are notorious for cheating. It's amazing no one is talking about the Seattle team and their league leading PED use. People talk about Spygate that happened over a decade ago and didn't come to light 7 years ago. It's just as bad, if not worse.

Let me make it clear: I'm not in anyway becoming a Patriot fan or will continue to root for them next season. I just don't want the Seattle team to succeed. I don't like how their players act on and off the field. Their cockiness is disgusting. The way they treat others is disgusting. And their disrespect is disgusting.

Unlike the Patriot players, sans the QB, who currently has been talking loudly? Danny Amendola? Vince Wilfork? Does Darrell Revis need to scream the world how good he is or disrespect other people while doing so? No. So for that reason, the Patriots for me are actually more likeable. How did you feel when Richard Sherman was flaunting himself against teh Rams on Monday night last year, acting like they just dominated? I was freaking pissed off.

The shitchickens need a lesson in humility. I cannot imagine how egotistical they'll get, and the boner the media will have winning 2 straight SBs against teams with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. That is a sickening thought. Couple days ago they had a segment on Total Access that said "Seahawks Immortal." We all know that's complete bullcrap.

So I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. Not because I want them to win, but more b/c I want the shitchickens to lose. They (NE) are truly the lesser of 2 evils for me.

So yeah, go Patriots. Beat the hell out of the Seattle shitchickens.
I feel the same way you do. I'm just rooting for New England because I hat Seattle that much, and as I've said many times their fans are an annoying bunch.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I could NEVER root for them in a game. I don't care if they're playing Satan himself and his team of minions. Go Satan! if we're talking about someone needing humility here then idk how anyone can compare 3 or so years of success to over a DECADE of the winning, cheating, insult throwing, mega ego Patriots. does anyone understand how big a deal it is if Brady and Bellichick win another? that's 4! again that's 4! not to mention the record amount they've been to. idk if it's the age gap in Rams fans that this just doesn't cut deep enough for some ppl or w/e. but there's not a good enough reason in the world for anyone to be hoping for another Patriots SB win after what I've witnessed the last 14 years.

rams2050

Starter
#1 -- I think Vermeil has Alsheimer's. I have done my own analyses and while I believe the score will be close, I also think that Seattle will eke out a win, mainly based upon the teams' performances against the same opponents. I'm hoping, though, that it will be an embarrassing loss for the Cheats, an absolute blow-out, but I am hoping for this so very, very much that I can't help but thinking God is going to teach me a life-long lesson and let the Cheats be the blower-outers here. God knows, if that happens tomorrow morning I will be locked in a room somwhere, revolver to my head. . .

#2 -- What makes the poster so concerned about PEDs think that NE hasn't figured out a way to cheat the test, too? Maybe EVERY NE player is popping PEDs. I sure wouldn't put it past them. They are so tricky, on every different level, they probably have a way of gaming the testing system just like they game the NFL in every other regard.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am in a football pool and I got the numbers 3 and 7 so I will be rooting for the last numbers in every quarter to be 3 for the Cheatriots and 7 for Seadderal

OK so 7-3 Patriots lead, then 17-13 Patriots lead, then 27-13 Patriots lead then 37-23 Patriots win.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I feel the same way you do. I'm just rooting for New England because I hat Seattle that much, and as I've said many times their fans are an annoying bunch.

You should see the Patriot fans in this area.. Not many but they make up for it by being obnoxious.

Angry Ram

I could NEVER root for them in a game. I don't care if they're playing Satan himself and his team of minions. Go Satan! if we're talking about someone needing humility here then idk how anyone can compare 3 or so years of success to over a DECADE of the winning, cheating, insult throwing, mega ego Patriots. does anyone understand how big a deal it is if Brady and Bellichick win another? that's 4! again that's 4! not to mention the record amount they've been to. idk if it's the age gap in Rams fans that this just doesn't cut deep enough for some ppl or w/e. but there's not a good enough reason in the world for anyone to be hoping for another Patriots SB win after what I've witnessed the last 14 years.

If you want to root for the Seattle team that's fine.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, it's a lose-lose situation. But I truly believe the players on the Patriots are more likeable than the players on the Seattle team. I'm talking indivduals. Danny Amendola or Richard Sherman. Easy choice for me.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, it's a lose-lose situation. But I truly believe the players on the Patriots are more likeable than the players on the Seattle team. I'm talking indivduals. Danny Amendola or Richard Sherman. Easy choice for me.

That's cool if that's how you make your choice but if I tried that it's still just Sherman and a few loud defensivemen vs. Brady, Gronk, Bellichick etc. not to mention players from recent history. but to each is own.