My Gofundme Request

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Hello my fellow Rams fans.

I'm a first time forty year old college student in need of a little assistance. I'm trying to raise a little money for a pair of prescription glasses. Out of desperation I opened a gofundme page. I don't normally ask for assistance but I really need help in getting these if I'm going to pass my welding course. For my whole story please visit.

http://www.gofundme.com/v4psw4

Thank you and God bless.
Mike

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can you post your prescription here. I betcha we can find an online provider who can supply your perspription glasses at a price that's much lower than $125, making it a more achievable goal.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stranger

A friend of mine actually turned me on to a website called "groupon" where I found a great deal for both the glasses and prescription. The final price is going to be $84.95 including tax. I'm going to go ahead and see if I can do it myself, but I thank you so much for your interest.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Stranger

A friend of mine actually turned me on to a website called "groupon" where I found a great deal for both the glasses and prescription. The final price is going to be $84.95 including tax. I'm going to go ahead and see if I can do it myself, but I thank you so much for your interest.
Right, I was going to look to see what kinda deals I could find. I've heard of prescription glasses going for as little as $50 online. If you don't want the latest fashionable style, then you can certainly reduce the price. The Groupon deal sounds great. Good luck, and let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I have several spares but very strong prescription. The kind you can't leave out in a storm least you start a fire. :)