My friend interviews chris godwin for his podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a really good listen. He sounds like a humble kid who likes the game. I'm currently on evan engram for our second round pick but I'd hope godwin is there at our pick in round 3. Here is the link :
https://m.soundcloud.com/nick-mcmorris-211403112/phoning-it-in-chris-godwin

For iTunes users:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-art-of-the-war-room/id1084400715?mt=2&i=1000382606706

Ps, he has some really good interviews with other prospects. I'm sure you guys will appreciate. The podcast is called "the art of the war room "

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good listen RR. Still looks to me like value at our round 2 pick is going to be defense, but all it takes is one wideout to be in that group they're lookin at so who knows.

Also with "Trader Les" running the show now I would not be surprised with more than one trade down to accrue more picks. This draft is so damn deep it'd be worth it as long as you're not looking at a crazy value type when you're on the board.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good listen RR. Still looks to me like value at our round 2 pick is going to be defense, but all it takes is one wideout to be in that group they're lookin at so who knows.

Also with "Trader Les" running the show now I would not be surprised with more than one trade down to accrue more picks. This draft is so damn deep it'd be worth it as long as you're not looking at a crazy value type when you're on the board.
Slight chance he will be there at our pick in 3Rd. I'm kinda liking this te class

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

I do prefer a trade down to acquire at least (1) extra pick in the 4th round. And, if Evan Engram is on the board, I'm not sure there would be another player to compare in value.