My Focus For The Rest Of The Season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Honestly, once the Rams play their 17th game I wont watch another NFL game until Week 1 2023......anyone but SF, NE, NYJ, NYG, and id be somewhat "ok".....
I will be watching Buffalo in the playoffs but that will be it

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Most players on other teams don't bother me (unless I can honestly say I'd hate them if they were on the Rams). I'd happily accept Kittle, Deebo or Bosa in horns.

George or Nick Bosa on their own are ok. Just get out of those ugly ass uniforms. Some players like Doucheebo can go to the Jaguars and I'd still despise him. He's Dick Sherman.

It's the other fanbases that i hate. I've gone to home and road games for all our division opponents. Seattle fans used to be the worst, but somehow the niners fanbase has managed to surpass them (in all-around shitiness

Lol every fan base has dickhead fans. Part of the game. Actually the Cowboys fans I know are so indifferent and pissed at Jurrah they'll be happy for anything at this point. Plus they are a fun team. Micah Parson is for real and I'm a fan of CeeDee Lamb from his OU days.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My main focus for the rest of the season is to project bad juju on the whiners. Injuries, bad luck and other teams stepping up to play their utmost best against the whiners so they do not get to or win super bowl 57.

I'd also be ok if Jimmy crapollo gets a ACL or MCL.

I’ll gladly take an ankle injury. :)

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
im drunk season 7 GIF