My First Rod Post.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thanks guys appreciate the welcome wagon. I do agree though I never thought we would get what did for RGknee but I would take that again in a heart beat. I have watched some tape(I guess you can call YouTube highlights tape?)on Watkins and he looks like the real deal but you can never really tell with receivers. I think Jake Longs recovery is what makes or breaks our Oline. He was playing at a pro bowl level before he got hurt.

Welcome to a good place to hang out for some excellent Rams conversations. ref your surprise on what Snead was able to get from Washington...yes it was a good deal for the Rams. But Snead will need for those Rams players that we received for that trade to fulfill their promise on the field.

On the Sammy Watkins toy...I hope many other teams fall in love with that WR Watkins Toy too. Its my hope that Watkins, Clowney & a couple of those QB's just look so great & to be desired that they will cause many other teams GM's to have long drool streams dangling to the carpet. It would be nice to use those 3 or 4 possible prospects to entice several trade downs to about #6 to #7 draft slots.

On your Jake Long's pending long rehabbing event is very important with much yet to be known about 8 to 9 months as to the final full recovery success. I posted this weeks about all the mounting injuries and many surgeries complied on him.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/number-2-pick-rams-on-the-clock.22715/page-3#post-252021

I would say his run blocking performance was back to Longs all pro seasons in 2008/2009. However Jake was having some real bad games before the injury with speed rushers & there in-lies the real concern with him. The Rams Org will have address this possible concern. The Rams have ZERO as far a back up @ OT on the roster. Rams have very little cap $$ to frolic into free agency unless they release a couple of OL starters which would create more OL concerns. Just leaves one real area to address this legit concern...the draft. Many here like I do want Saffold back in Ram uni to assist with any lingering Jake Long performance issues but Saffold will cost big & many other teams will offer better contacts that the Rams can...pipe dream on Saffold's Ram return.