My first game in the dome since 2008

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm flying down from buffalo with my friend who's a broncos fan. I haven't been to the dome since they lost to the Bills in 2008. I really just want to see a good game. I actually think we can compete with these guys.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think we might be able to surprise the Broncos. But unfortunately it's too late now. Playoff hopes are out the window.

Walter

Rookie
I'm flying down from buffalo with my friend who's a broncos fan. I haven't been to the dome since they lost to the Bills in 2008. I really just want to see a good game. I actually think we can compete with these guys.
Wow, that is an awesome weekend. Very impressive sir.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hope it's a perfect weekend for you bud.
I want to hear you through my tv screen.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cool deal. I expect to hear you at all times.
You can demonstrate your cooperation by yelling out "X IS DA GAWD!" at times when it's the least appropriate and quiet.

Thanks.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. Hopefully you'll see me on TV. I'm making a sign that says "Papa Johns Pizza sucks!". So look for that lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Have a great time no matter what happens on the field @Legatron4

There's so much to enjoy when you go on a trip like that. Make the most of it.

Hope to see some pics.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks guys. Hopefully you'll see me on TV. I'm making a sign that says "Papa Johns Pizza sucks!". So look for that lol
That's awesome.
You ought to have the guy next to you hold a sign that says "Unless weed is legal where you're eating it"