My first 2016b mock (don't laugh)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
our score is: 7060 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 26 (K.C.): Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss (A+)
Round 2 Pick 15: Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State (C+)
Round 2 Pick 17 (ATL): Max Tuerk, C/OG, Southern California (B)
Round 2 Pick 26 (K.C.): Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 15: Jonathan Bullard, DE/DT, Florida (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (K.C.): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A-)
Round 4 Pick 13 (PHI): Leonte Carroo, WR, Rutgers (A+)
Round 4 Pick 15: Scooby Wright, ILB, Arizona (B+)
Round 5 Pick 13 (PHI): Pearce Slater, OT, San Diego State (D+)
Round 6 Pick 15: Eric Mac Lain, OG, Clemson (D+)

Your Future Picks:
2017 Round 1 Pick
2018 Round 1 Pick

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
not sure cardale is nfl capable. very inconsistent this season once teams were able to review him playing, unlike last years final 3 games. if Carroo is there in the 4th, thats a coup for that pick. lots of good talk about scooby wright. tuerk is an upgrade and michael thomas is a WR i really like. hope he's there @ 58. (i'm doubtful though). i'm all for Laquon in the first round unless carson wentz is the real deal. bullard, howard i know nothing about. i still think any OT with the last name slater cant be all that bad.
1 question though. in this first pick game, how on earth do some people get a score of 10,000 or higher?? i had one with all A+ grades and it was 7900. maybe they use a good cheat engine. (y)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, the problem with that site is that their rankings are off. We got guys that are projected to go higher at a number of picks. Aside from Cardale, I'd be happy if it went down that way...but I don't see it happening.(and my issue with Cardale is that I don't think he's ready to play as a rookie)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know about those trades but if we got Treadwell and Caroo I think Case Keenum could actually perform.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@jrry32 , I don't think Cardale is ready to play year 1 either, in fact I think he is huge risk reward player maybe even more than Hack given what you would have to invest to get him. The problem with the draft sites is you really have to go it for fun alone. The draft I did has a combo of what gets you a good grade and who you would really take. At this point in the conversation there assessments are way off at times. @dieterbrock The top 3 QB's were gone when we picked that's why I traded and that just kind of changed the whole face of my draft. Hey with the 3 wr's we should be good at receiver we could even miss on one and still be good Of course I could have tried a trade up. Maybe next time. All for fun and something to do to stay close as the off season lingers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know about those trades but if we got Treadwell and Caroo I think Case Keenum could actually perform.

If we came away with this draft, I'd look to make a trade to upgrade on Keenum.(assuming we didn't add anyone better in FA)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If the Rams are pinning their hopes on a guy that got benched this year because he couldn't read the field quickly enough in college, then I will may have to give up football for a while. Jones is not a second round pick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cardale would have me on suicide watch man. I mean I can put up with a lot of BS with my team, but ignoring the QB need that has killed them 3 straight years in round 1 and then taking a long term QB project way too high in round 2?

I think my effin head would explode.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As to the remainder of the draft:

Great value throughout. So much so that it would almost make up for taking Jones in round 2. Almost! :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Please please, no Jones!!!!!!!!!!