My fiance on the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My fiance still doesn't get why I'm so jacked up about the draft tonight. The first time I told her about the draft she asked if they played a game afterwards. When I told her no, she said, "so you just watch them on stage and wait 4 months before they play a game?" I told her yes, but you talk to friends about how that helps your team. I told her how it's Christmas in April (this year in May). And then she just rolled her eyes at me and had no idea why that could be fun.

The year she first moved in with me, I had my annual draft party, I told her she could invite her friends, so she wouldn't be so bored. When she asked her friend, her friend asked if they played a game afterwards. Seriously.

Why is this so hard for women to get?

To be fair it is just some guy getting up on a stage, getting booed and reading names off a piece of paper, I can see why anyone would be bored by that.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I find the Draft spectacle about as exciting as golf on TV, which is to say, NOT. People who find baseball boring can sit and watch this?

I prefer the ROD chat. At least there's some witicisms there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My fiance still doesn't get why I'm so jacked up about the draft tonight. The first time I told her about the draft she asked if they played a game afterwards. When I told her no, she said, "so you just watch them on stage and wait 4 months before they play a game?" I told her yes, but you talk to friends about how that helps your team. I told her how it's Christmas in April (this year in May). And then she just rolled her eyes at me and had no idea why that could be fun.

The year she first moved in with me, I had my annual draft party, I told her she could invite her friends, so she wouldn't be so bored. When she asked her friend, her friend asked if they played a game afterwards. Seriously.

Why is this so hard for women to get?
She'll come around. My wife of 12 years (who also owns/runs half my company) cleared my schedule two weeks ago to make sure I had no appointments or meetings today -- or tomorrow. She knows. Yours will too one day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
She'll come around. My wife of 12 years (who also owns/runs half my company) cleared my schedule two weeks ago to make sure I had no appointments or meetings today -- or tomorrow. She knows. Yours will too one day.
At least she better if she knows what's good for her. :D

Yeah - mine may roll her eyes but she knows if it has to do with the Rams, there is no room for question. She learned before we got married when my TV was going on the blink a couple hours before a Rams vs Whiners game. We drove an hour to a Leo's Stereo to buy a new TV so I could watch the game. I drove like a mad man to get to the place and back and then set the thing up in the middle of the living room just in time for kick-off. In hind-sight it was good to break her in early.:cool: