My Favorite Bradford College Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

It shows it all. His ability to "fast pass", to drop and re-set his feet, to throw while rolling right OR left (the throw rolling left vs Nebraska as an absolutely amazing throw), while not a great runner this vid shows his ability to escape and keep his eyes down field, his "Warner-like" touch at OU and his gun.

While Gresham is the only receiver in this vid that has done squat in the pros it is easy for me to see Sam running this type of up tempo offense in St Louis once they draft Watkins and set the rest of the receivers in their proper positions to succeed.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A couple observations, Sam is accurate as hell, and his receivers were runnin free almost every play of that video. I dont think Sam had to throw into tight windows in college, which might be part of the reason he is reluctant to do so now. And he didnt have a bunch of top tier talent to throw to, as stated above Gresham is the only one to do anything at the NFL level.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me; Sam's a pro-bowl candidate in 2014.

Bookmark it.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me; Sam's a pro-bowl candidate in 2014.

Bookmark it.

He would have to have an outer worldly year to make it because of all the negative pub this guy gets "people" won't be quick to scrap the egg off their face.

That said, my money is on Sam throwing the most TD's of any NFC West QB along with having one of the lowest int counts in the NFL.

jjab360

Legend
He would have to have an outer worldly year to make it because of all the negative pub this guy gets "people" won't be quick to scrap the egg off their face.

That said, my money is on Sam throwing the most TD's of any NFC West QB along with having one of the lowest int counts in the NFL.
Pretty much what would've happened this year had he stayed healthy.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty much what would've happened this year had he stayed healthy.

The shame of it is you are correct. People (haters) just don't see how crazy good he was playing once they found their run game...in UNDER 3 complete games he had 7 td's and 1 int (which was Carolina when his arm was hit) but also in that span he had an 8th td called back on a 62 yarder to Tavon (tripping on J Long) and a 9th dropped by Quick in the EZ in Carolina.

He was about o the the break out year that would have ascended him to top 10 status and ended all this foolishness once and for all.

Damn shame..