My fantasy team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I am kinda stuck on something and need your help.

I have Aaron Rodgers as my starting QB and then I have Big Ben as my backup. I am thinking about switching Big Ben for Matt Schaub. What do you all think?

Here are my teams:

2nd Team:

(second part of the 2nd team will be in the next window)

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well, Rodgers' bye is week 4 and that's about the only time you'd need your backup. I mean, you're never going to bench him for anyone else, right?

So, Roethlisberger is on the road against the Vikings and Schaub is at home vs. the Seahawks. Personally, I'd go with Roethlisberger. Not that I love that matchup but I downright don't like the matchup of Schaub vs. that Seahawks secondary. It is in Houston so maybe it won't be so bad but Seattle's defense, as it stands, is one of the best defenses out there and their secondary does a good job of shutting down the passing game.

Not sure what your Tom Brady team has to do with your Aaron Rodgers team. Not really a fan of doubling-up in general but Brady/Gronkowski's got it's merit and handcuffing Gronkowski and Sudfeld is good insurance. Having Ridley as your RB2 and tripling-up is going too far though IMO. With Richardson as your only backup? Not liking that situation. AP's the consensus #1 pick and will have to carry things for you but I'd work on that RB corps if you can.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I especially like that 1st draft you posted! I'm not sure how to post the pic of the actual page so i'll just share mine by typing it in. First time playing by the way...

QB-Peyton Manning
WR-Victor Cruz
WR-Torrey Smith
WR-Eric Decker
RB-Chris Johnson
RB-Daryl Richardson
TE-Jimmy Graham

BN-Mike Wallace
BN-Sam Bradford
BN-Chris Givens
BN-Tyler Eifert
BN-Mark Ingram

K-Blair Walsh

DEF-St.Louis
BN-Denver

The computer auto picked Shane Vereen (rb NE) but I dropped him, picked up Brandon Pettigrew (TE Det) and used him as trade bait for Jared Cook which was denied, so i just dropped him and picked up Ingram. I also tried trading Mike Wallace for Tavon Austin who's also on another teams bench but was again denied.

Zurlein's currently undrafted and hopefully he stays that way when Walsh has a bye.

I'll be alternating defenses throughout the season, I'm hoping I kill it when Denver plays Oakland and KC twice!!