MY EYESSSS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
So I have a 3 year-old son and of course I have bought him his share of Rams clothing. Well, his mother and I are separated and she is a Seahawks fan (go figure) - and when I went to go pick him up, she did the unthinkable.... bought and dressed him in a Russell Wilson Seahawks jersey!

I immediately was like Are you serious?? WTF is he wearing?? And all she could do was laugh her ass off. I felt like stabbing my eyes out seeing my son in a Seahawks jersey. lol what a terrible experience. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just make sure your boy is wearing that jersey every time he eats and plays in the mud. It should be ruined in no time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
At least she picked a good player.
200.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So I have a 3 year-old son and of course I have bought him his share of Rams clothing. Well, his mother and I are separated and she is a Seahawks fan (go figure) - and when I went to go pick him up, she did the unthinkable.... bought and dressed him in a Russell Wilson Seahawks jersey!

I immediately was like Are you serious?? WTF is he wearing?? And all she could do was laugh her ass off. I felt like stabbing my eyes out seeing my son in a Seahawks jersey. lol what a terrible experience. Just thought I'd share that with you all.
It's a game-worn jersey and fits perfectly too, right?

upload_2015-1-17_14-30-59.jpeg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I see why you divorced her.
That's just mean to dress your kids like that.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
It's a sad state of affairs when this happens. Have a RAMS shirt in the car for a quick change...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I just found out not to long ago I'm going to need these but in pink.
image.jpg

I know your pain... My Fiancée is a Seahawks fan so we are going to have a very confused little girl. I told her all the Hawks stuff will make great butt wipe and puke bib!!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
That's horrible man! This is one of my fears of a separation with kids if the mother isn't a Rams fan as well! Lol

I say when the kiddo goes back he's wearing Rans gear and that Seahawk jersey finds itself on eBay... The war of attrition starts here gentlemen!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How are there so many Seahawk fans outside of Seattle? I only know two and they are from Washington. Otherwise nobody roots for the Hawks. Is this fandom newly found?

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How are there so many Seahawk fans outside of Seattle? I only know two and they are from Washington. Otherwise nobody roots for the Hawks. Is this fandom newly found?
Yeah, I don't get it either. I only know 1 male Seahawks fan, but I see a shit ton of teenage girls and even women around my age (23) wearing Seahawks stuff all the time. My ex's favorite color is lime green, so I'm thinking it's just because of the colors.. :sick:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I don't get it either. I only know 1 male Seahawks fan, but I see a crap ton of teenage girls and even women around my age (23) wearing Seahawks stuff all the time. My ex's favorite color is lime green, so I'm thinking it's just because of the colors.. :sick:
Don't even bother trying to make sense of young people wearing team gear. Many people (myself included) wear team gear based on the colors and if they will match their attire and they don't give a rat's ass about what team it is. I'm a die hard baseball Cardinals fan but I will wear other teams' hats as well because I like to have a variety to choose from. Don't get me wrong, I would NEVER wear another team's cap to a Cardinals game but I will wear it somewhere else. Honestly, I don't even see the logo, I just see the colors. I mainly wear caps when I'm in need of a haircut. Btw, the only team gear I will wear are the hats (caps, skull caps, etc). Unless it's a team I'm rooting for I will not wear shirts or anything else.