My Experience at Levi's Watching the Rams W

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
He y'all, hope everyone is enjoying victory Friday! I just wanted to share a video from my YouTube channel of my experience at the game last night (also my girlfriends first Rams game). It was a blast (even though we almost blew it) seeing the offense explode, especially in enemy territory. Also you can see at the end of the video when I got Marshall's auto, which I've been seeking for many years! Cheers!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome man thanks for putting that up!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@rams24/7 , where you been dude! I guess school has to come first? Good job on this stuff.

Hey, your girl, she is cute! Love her smile. Looks like she's a keeper!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
rams24/7, that was a fun video. Thanks for sharing it my man and your lucky you have a girl that loves football...(specifically the Rams!)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He y'all, hope everyone is enjoying victory Friday! I just wanted to share a video from my YouTube channel of my experience at the game last night (also my girlfriends first Rams game). It was a blast (even though we almost blew it) seeing the offense explode, especially in enemy territory. Also you can see at the end of the video when I got Marshall's auto, which I've been seeking for many years! Cheers!

Great video.

Two things.

First..........good job getting Faulk's sig, he's not big on doing that so frame that.

Second..........watch this video without sound and pay attention to how she looks at you and look at her face lighting up when she does.

"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is."
Forrest Gump

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
was great, girl friend is cute and funny
train
She has her moments... lol
@rams24/7 , where you been dude! I guess school has to come first? Good job on this stuff.

Hey, your girl, she is cute! Love her smile. Looks like she's a keeper!
Yeah, been busy with school (graduating in December) and the job hunt for post-college. And thanks man, I'm a sucker for a good smile.
rams24/7, that was a fun video. Thanks for sharing it my man and your lucky you have a girl that loves football...(specifically the Rams!)
Idk if she loves football yet, but she will eventually. In the process of converting her...
Great video.

Two things.

First..........good job getting Faulk's sig, he's not big on doing that so frame that.

Second..........watch this video without sound and pay attention to how she looks at you and look at her face lighting up when she does.

"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is."
Forrest Gump
1. You could be more accurate. I experienced this first-hand at camp last year when a bunch of people were repeatedly screaming his name when he was catching up with some friends after practice. You c an just tell some guys didn't play the game for the fame and the attention and Marshall is just one of those guys who is very reclusive in that sense. It doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the fans though. I waited the whole postgame show and only yelled his name a couple of times. Before they shot the segment with Todd he looked up at me and gave me a thumbs up, which I read as "I got you." After it was over a gentleman from TNF walked over and brought my photo to Marshall. Classy guy, I think some just get the wrong idea. Definitely will be framing soon!

2. As for the Mrs., thanks, that means a lot. Things have been fairly smooth so far, but always gotta take it a day at a time and never get to complacent or overconfident. But yeah, she's certainly a great woman and I consider myself very fortunate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fun watch. Good to see you there representing the Rams!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great video 24/7! As many of the guys said, the girlfriend seems very sweet. What the heck is she doing with you?! Jk

I remember seeing you live on tv Thursday. They keyed in on your Marshall photo. I thought that was you!

:cheers: