My Dreams Crushed - Jones Coming Back to School

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meyer is a snake oil salesman. He really screwed this kid something fierce if he doesn't start next year. And there was no reason to do it. He had Braxton Miller and J.T. Barrett both coming back with 5 Star QB(that could end up playing WR or safety) and a 4 Star QB coming in. Also had a 3 Star that redshirted in 2014.

Yea. Meyer only cares about himself and winning. And he's likes those running QBs. I can't imagine him starting Jones over Barrett, even though Jones has the better QB-skills overall I think. If Jones doesn't start, he'll be in an even worse situation barring another QB injury. He was white hot after that 3 game stretch. Now? Nothing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I vaguely recall a movie that had that as a skit. The guy was not just beating the patient he was trash talking him too and the boy was very ill.

Anyone remember it? It was a comedian, maybe Adam Sandler?

Now I remember. It was not a movie. It was on the Chappelle Show. Chappelle was the one beating down on the sick kid. Everything that guy did was funny. I wish he was still on air but I read that doing that show was actually making him crazy, like nervous breakdown crazy.