LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A few update pics of our pup Judah. He's 4 months old now and he weighs 20 pounds.

Took these over the weekend when we were over at a friend's house. Judah decided that he wanted to sleep on the granite countertop lol. Our friend's couch backs right up to that counter, so he could just climb up the back of the couch and lay on the countertop.

20180127_224720.jpg

28301.jpeg
Nice cool spot. Probably likes the way it feels on his puppy junk.

Forget I said that. :whistle:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
My nephew got a new Golden pup last week..named it Cooper...must be the #1 new name for dogs now

27750713_1468198166612567_5862679413072172790_n.jpg

I've always been a trendsetter :whistle:.

Great looking dog - if he's a (8-12 week old pup), gonna be pretty big.

Great pic as well.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
We took Judah out on his first kayak ride on Sunday. I had to put this life vest on him so that I could keep him in the yak... it has a big handle on the back of it. He thinks he's a fish and just wants to swim nonstop. He wanted to jump out and just swim for the 1st 5 minutes or so, but then he just chilled and enjoyed the ride.

28672.jpeg
What a great pic!
(@CGI - we STILL need a love button).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Judah got to go to the beach for the first time yesterday. Here's a shot when he finally got out of the water.

28844.jpeg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ttractive-potential-lovers-research-says.html

Dogs really DO help you get a date: Puppies make people appear more attractive, caring and approachable, confirm scientists

Single men hoping to find love may have more luck if they own a dog, studies suggest.

Research has found people with dogs are perceived to be more attractive, happier, caring, approachable and empathetic.

Men in particular are seen to be more caring and selfless if they have made the commitment to looking after their pet.

Women may read this as a signal that they will make a good parent as well as a partner, experts say.

In an in-depth article for the New York Times, reporter Roni Caryn Rabin explores the scientific findings over dog ownership and romance.

Among the experts she consulted was Dr Helen Fisher, a senior research fellow at the Kinsey Institute in Indiana and a chief adviser to Match.com.

Dr Fisher says that men who own dogs give off that they are more capable of care-giving to others.

She said: 'Having a dog really says something about you.

'It says you can care for a creature, that you can follow a schedule and get home to feed it, that you can walk it and love it and spend time with it.

'That's the bottom line message that women get when they see a man with a dog: He's capable of nurturing, of giving without receiving a lot, of caring for another. He's made a commitment to this animal.

'And one thing women have needed for years and years is a partner who could share the load, be responsible, care for them if they're sick and show up on time.'

A number of studies that have looked into our perceptions of dog owners back up Dr Fisher's belief.

A study conducted in 1992 found that subjects of photographs were ranked as happier and more likeable when they posed with a dog.

As part of the study, 34 subjects viewed photographs of people pictured alone, with a dog or with flowers.

The subjects were asked to rate the person in the photos with regard to four aspects: approachability, how happy or relaxed they looked, and which was their best photo.

Photos of people with a dog were rated higher than photos of individuals pictured without one.

A paper published in 2008 showed that men were more likely to get a woman's phone number if they were accompanied by a dog.

Previous studies had suggested dogs aid social interaction between people, so a range of tests were devised to put this to the test.

In one, men were sent out into the street both with and without dogs to try and get the numbers of young women.

Men with dogs proved far more successful than those without.

In 2013, researchers found that men who were described to volunteers as only interested in short-term flings were more likely to be seen as potential long-term lovers if they owned a dog.

Women read short stories about men, detailing their behaviour and whether or not they owned dogs.

They were described as either 'cads', who were interested only in short-term hook ups, or 'dads', who were looking for something more lasting.

Cads who owned dogs were rated more highly on long-term attractiveness than their non-dog owning cad counterparts.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ttractive-potential-lovers-research-says.html

Dogs really DO help you get a date: Puppies make people appear more attractive, caring and approachable, confirm scientists

Single men hoping to find love may have more luck if they own a dog, studies suggest.

Research has found people with dogs are perceived to be more attractive, happier, caring, approachable and empathetic.

Men in particular are seen to be more caring and selfless if they have made the commitment to looking after their pet.

Women may read this as a signal that they will make a good parent as well as a partner, experts say.

In an in-depth article for the New York Times, reporter Roni Caryn Rabin explores the scientific findings over dog ownership and romance.

Among the experts she consulted was Dr Helen Fisher, a senior research fellow at the Kinsey Institute in Indiana and a chief adviser to Match.com.

Dr Fisher says that men who own dogs give off that they are more capable of care-giving to others.

She said: 'Having a dog really says something about you.

'It says you can care for a creature, that you can follow a schedule and get home to feed it, that you can walk it and love it and spend time with it.

'That's the bottom line message that women get when they see a man with a dog: He's capable of nurturing, of giving without receiving a lot, of caring for another. He's made a commitment to this animal.

'And one thing women have needed for years and years is a partner who could share the load, be responsible, care for them if they're sick and show up on time.'

A number of studies that have looked into our perceptions of dog owners back up Dr Fisher's belief.

A study conducted in 1992 found that subjects of photographs were ranked as happier and more likeable when they posed with a dog.

As part of the study, 34 subjects viewed photographs of people pictured alone, with a dog or with flowers.

The subjects were asked to rate the person in the photos with regard to four aspects: approachability, how happy or relaxed they looked, and which was their best photo.

Photos of people with a dog were rated higher than photos of individuals pictured without one.

A paper published in 2008 showed that men were more likely to get a woman's phone number if they were accompanied by a dog.

Previous studies had suggested dogs aid social interaction between people, so a range of tests were devised to put this to the test.

In one, men were sent out into the street both with and without dogs to try and get the numbers of young women.

Men with dogs proved far more successful than those without.

In 2013, researchers found that men who were described to volunteers as only interested in short-term flings were more likely to be seen as potential long-term lovers if they owned a dog.

Women read short stories about men, detailing their behaviour and whether or not they owned dogs.

They were described as either 'cads', who were interested only in short-term hook ups, or 'dads', who were looking for something more lasting.

Cads who owned dogs were rated more highly on long-term attractiveness than their non-dog owning cad counterparts.

This is truth. My old Golden was a veritable chick magnet. He got me in trouble on more than one occasion with my now ex-wife. If we had do-overs, I'd have skipped the second marriage and just walked him up and down beaches. He was much better company just by himself and if the magnet was on, so be it! I miss that dog so much. I miss all my past dogs. I don't, however, miss my ex-wifes... Go figure...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is truth. My old Golden was a veritable chick magnet. He got me in trouble on more than one occasion with my now ex-wife. If we had do-overs, I'd have skipped the second marriage and just walked him up and down beaches. He was much better company just by himself and if the magnet was on, so be it! I miss that dog so much. I miss all my past dogs. I don't, however, miss my ex-wifes... Go figure...

Yeah, even I have women stop and talk to me when I'm out walking the dog. That would never happen if I was by myself. :sneaky: It's an excuse to start a conversation. It's interesting, they all know Flash's name but not mine. :LOL:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
It's interesting, they all know Flash's name but not mine. :LOL:
Yeah, same here. Everybody that met Jett and I always remembered his name if we crossed paths again. Me? Not so much... There were a couple exceptions but those were few and far between.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, same here. Everybody that met Jett and I always remembered his name if we crossed paths again. Me? Not so much... There were a couple exceptions but those were few and far between.

Guess we're not that memorable. :sneaky:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's Judah just yesterday. We had a brunch for about 15 people at the house... my wife was just starting to put some of the food out on our bar. I caught Judah showing some sneaky interest in some of the grub.
21974.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Here's Judah just yesterday. We had a brunch for about 15 people at the house... my wife was just starting to put some of the food out on our bar. I caught Judah showing some sneaky interest in some of the grub.
21974.jpeg

So if I plan this drool just right, I will get all of it.