My concern...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I was at the Vikings game... I didn't see Goff having any trouble communicating at the line of scrimmage.

I was there too and I did see Goff cover his ears often to hear the play call and walk around more to get closer to the linemen to make play call adjustments. The receivers were walking in a few steps and the linemen were turning their heads to hear him. I think he burned a timeout in the first half because of the noise, can't remember if there was a delay of game called on him. I saw it as an issue in MN.

If Kupp does not fumble at the one, we go up 14 - 7 and the crowd settles down to watch, gets less noisy. Quinn and Barwin missing the sack on Keenum, then getting the completion to Rudolph also fired up the crowd and made them louder.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is a common practice in the game, league-wide. Simms is just stirring crap here. This is how sports media works. Speculate, assume, suppose and on and on. Fact has a plce in the reporting but it's just a piece of the pie, the rest is dog balls.
I long for the simpler Good Old Days of Reporting, Who-What-Were-When and Why. With No personal opinions, or attacks!