My Boys First Rams Game....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
This Thursday night I will be taking my boys, 5 and 7, to their first Rams game. The Rams were kind enough to give away tickets and are having a drawing for a TG3 signed color rush jersey at a Tide Dry Cleaners near my house last night. I had toyed with the idea of trying to take them to a game this year; however schedules and family commitments made it very difficult plus if you have ever taken a you child to a game it can be very trying. I usually only get to see about 3.5 innings of a 9 inning Cardinal game are usually get the can we go now by inning 7. Regardless, my boys could not have been more excited to meet Rampage and a couple of the cheerleaders when getting tickets. It is all they have talked about since last night. I know we as a fan base can get lost in the disappointment of the season and the turmoil of the relocation stuff but leave it to my kids to remind me about the simple joy of being a fan. I made sure to thank the Rams for their kind gesture and look forward to sharing the love of my team with my two biggest fans.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have a great time, Goose... you've always been one of my favorite posters here (and on other boards)... you and your boys deserve a win!!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Goose, I take my 6 year old son to a couple games a year... he loves it. You'll have a great time!!

You can tell them that you're taking them to the ketchup & mustard bowl! When they ask what you mean, you can show them the uniforms for Thursday night!

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have a great time, Goose... you've always been one of my favorite posters here (and on other boards)... you and your boys deserve a win!!

Those are very kind words and I am humbled by them. Thank you.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
Goose, I take my 6 year old son to a couple games a year... he loves it. You'll have a great time!!

You can tell them that you're taking them to the ketchup & mustard bowl! When they ask what you mean, you can show them the uniforms for Thursday night!

Yes I am going to have to try and explain color rush to them.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Nice move! Back in the day at Anaheim Stadium, I had season tickets and would take my girls, about the same age as your two boys. They loved it! Yes, I only got to see part of the game but the memories they still share with me were well worth missing a few downs.

Now last year, I was able to take my 8 year old grandson to his first Rams game down in San Diego. Of course I took my two grown up daughters also. Everyone loved the experience. I had to miss a few downs again as I walked my grandson around the stadium so he could find the ice cream sandwich vendor but that was a small price to pay for spending some fun time with him.

Moral of the story, they only stay little for a short time. Make the best of it and give them love and affection. You will be rewarded later in life.

Besides, you do have a DVR, right?

Take care my Brother.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been taking my son to about all the east coast games for the past 12 years . 3-12 I think has been the record . Poor kid . He has gotten several souvenirs from the players so if you can get them near the tunnel in pregame the players will stop and sign or maybe even get a set of gloves or wristbands . It's all about the kids . Have fun

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This Thursday night I will be taking my boys, 5 and 7, to their first Rams game. The Rams were kind enough to give away tickets and are having a drawing for a TG3 signed color rush jersey at a Tide Dry Cleaners near my house last night. I had toyed with the idea of trying to take them to a game this year; however schedules and family commitments made it very difficult plus if you have ever taken a you child to a game it can be very trying. I usually only get to see about 3.5 innings of a 9 inning Cardinal game are usually get the can we go now by inning 7. Regardless, my boys could not have been more excited to meet Rampage and a couple of the cheerleaders when getting tickets. It is all they have talked about since last night. I know we as a fan base can get lost in the disappointment of the season and the turmoil of the relocation stuff but leave it to my kids to remind me about the simple joy of being a fan. I made sure to thank the Rams for their kind gesture and look forward to sharing the love of my team with my two biggest fans.

Taking my boys to a Rams game has always been such a great time. Win or lose your boys will love it!

They grow up fast Man... enjoy !!!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Hey Goose. good to see you. Congrats on getting the tickets. Let them boys hollar their lungs out. Let us know how it turns out for all of you.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

My 1st game was at age 5, I was in the Cub Scouts, It was Scout Day at the Old Coliseum, We Kicked the Crap out of the Pack! I Hope your Son's have just a Beautiful Memory to Look Back on!!!!(y)(y)

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Excellent Goose. I took my boys to their first Rams game this season and they have talked about it ever since. Glad you are not waiting until they are 20 and 22 like I did. I went to my first Rams game with my dad when I was 5. But I'm sure I was a perfect fan. :whistle:

fearsomefour

Legend
Have fun man....I remember my first game with my pop many, many years ago.
They will remember it forever.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
Hey Goose. good to see you. Congrats on getting the tickets. Let them boys hollar their lungs out. Let us know how it turns out for all of you.

They don't know how to be quiet so I don't think it will be a problem. I fully expect a poor progress report from their school on Friday because I know they will be exhausted after the game.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
My 1st game was at age 5, I was in the Cub Scouts, It was Scout Day at the Old Coliseum, We Kicked the Crap out of the Pack! I Hope your Son's have just a Beautiful Memory to Look Back on!!!!(y)(y)

GO RAMS!!
View attachment 11445

I know that I am going to remember this forever. I may be just as excited to take them as they are to go. I took them to their first Blues game last year and it was a blast. It was the second period and the score was tied. It was quite for some reason and my oldest shouts as loud as he could. "COME ON BLUES I BELIEVE IN YOU!" and our entire section erupted and cheered. I will never forget that moment.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
My first thought was to call CPS... 'till you reminded me of the joy one can derive simply being a supportive fan. Congrats to you and the young ones!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Excellent Goose. I took my boys to their first Rams game this season and they have talked about it ever since. Glad you are not waiting until they are 20 and 22 like I did. I went to my first Rams game with my dad when I was 5. But I'm sure I was a perfect fan. :whistle:
" RIGHT!!!!" THIS FROM THE CREATOR OF ...

PigFeathers Logo Right.jpg

:rolllaugh:

( Please define "Perfect Fan!! ):D

My definition would be; Member of ROD!