My boy is almost grown up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good boy Duke! That's a dog I would not want to meet in a shed at night. He looks like he can take care of business.

I have a new Beagle, Maya. My father got her but couldn't keep her so he asked if my girls would "watch her for a few days while he looked for a new owner."

Scheming old bastard.

He had us at the first little puppy howl.

View attachment 13555

This is Roxie. Smart, sweet as can be, and loyal. She was a rescue dog. When we went to get her it was her and her sister. Roxie was already called for but they hadn't shown up yet. I think her sister was an actual Jihadist in a dog costume. Completely batshit crazy.

Well, they didn't show by the deadline so we got Roxie and as we left the store, the other guy had showed and her sister had hold of his pant leg and was dragging his ass around the floor! Good luck with that, guy.

View attachment 13556
Haha sneaky pop new what he was doing.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Would have been funny as hell if I had Dieters deer back there.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Duke has a new little brother. His name is Baxter and he is a mini American shepherd. They really hit it off and love each other.
baxter-1pp.jpg

dogs-1-2pp.jpg

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That's a nice lookin pup. My boy chased off some Jehovah's wittnesses a few days ago. Never been so proud of him. He is a sweet heart but he's a solid white pit with dark eyes so he looks mean when he gets to barking. He always barks at strangers but he has zero aggression. Gotta love dogs!