My " Bold prediction" is....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cinci Will Beat the Colts!! Here's why, Indy's O-line is suspect, and IF Cinci plays Like they did against Denver, which I think they will, Indy will go down!!

And .... Don't Trust Dallas to Beat the Spread! Not the way they have played at home all year! I'm not saying they won't pull out a Win, Just that they won't cover the Spread!

OK! Have at me, where am I wrong!!:D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bengals and Lions will get the monkeys off their backs today! The Colts don't handle physical teams well and I have a feeling Suh will have a huge game and I just would love to see Jerry's world turned upside down again.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Andy Dalton in the playoffs though without AJ Green..I can't see it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bengals and Lions will get the monkeys off their backs today! The Colts don't handle physical teams well and I have a feeling Suh will have a huge game and I just would love to see Jerry's world turned upside down again.
Another Cowboy Lover, like myself!!! ( I know I should have used a Deep Blue Font on that one!!)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There's only one team I half like left in the playoffs. Go Pack!

And whatever AFC team looks like they have the best chance to beat the Patriots then seahags is my AFC choice. Maybe the Broncos but they don't look so much like that team now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hope Dallas doesn't do what happened in 2007. They need to win. Have a better shot of knocking off the shitchickens than Detroit.

For all the shit Tony Romo takes, Matthew Stafford turns it over way too much.