My Biggest Concern w/Tru Likely Out The First 3 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Not only is Tru our best corner, but he's also a bigger body than our sub 6' CBs.

Matching up against the like of Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, and Mike Evans could prove difficult. I guess this is why we really need the pass rush to turn it up a notch in Tru's absence.

Thoughts?

SierraRam

Recreational User
Time for E.J., Roberson & others to step up. I think Gaines is ready and will be our starter opposite JJ. He just gets it, and has proven himself against big receivers.

I agree, Tru's injury sucks, but I believe we have a lot of young talent in our backfield. In a year or less, we'll consider them another strength on our team.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Gaines shut down Evans in college last year I hope hes ready for round two. If our pass rush is as good as its supposed to be big WRs wont have time to get open so it wont matter.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not really worried about the bigger receivers yes they are going to make plays but Jenkins seems to always play bigger receivers better. I really think he is going to shine. He press skills are very good and so is his coverage it's the gambles he takes that hurt but with those quick passes coming I think he has 6int with 3 for touchdown. His play on the goal line is also impressive. Jenkins is our best corner Johnson is probably the best technique wise because he isn't as athletic as Jenkins so he don't take those type of chances that Jenkins does

iced

I'm not really worried about the bigger receivers yes they are going to make plays but Jenkins seems to always play bigger receivers better. I really think he is going to shine. He press skills are very good and so is his coverage it's the gambles he takes that hurt but with those quick passes coming I think he has 6int with 3 for touchdown. His play on the goal line is also impressive. Jenkins is our best corner Johnson is probably the best technique wise because he isn't as athletic as Jenkins so he don't take those type of chances that Jenkins does

kinda feel bad for jenkins - on some of his "gamble plays" it looked like he was supposed to have over the top help... wonder how he'd look if we had more consistent safety play

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts exactly most of the times he is in good position if he had the safety over the top. I'm not worried about our corners too much I think the safeties have more pressure on them to perform then our corners do

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think we will be ok i'm sure Mr Williams has a lot up his sleeve to make sure that the pass rush gets there and that his corners are in a good position. 11 days till kickoff can't wait to be back in my seats at the old Ed again!!!!

A55VA6

Legend
They get plenty of work against Britt and Quick in practice so playing against bigger guys shouldn't be an issue.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If you can play, size doesn't matter, and if you're tall and can't play that's no good either.....What's the saying about size?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
How far can they run before their QB gets the big tuna? Lol!

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

We will start 3-0