My apology to Rams Nation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hi. Last weeks loss to the Bears was entirely my fault. I tried to get Budweiser (from St Louis, MO) from my local shop but they didn't have any. I had to settle for Miller genuine draft, and, well, we all saw what happened. This week I bought my Budweiser (from St Louis, MO) early. Superstitions and traditions cannot be fucked with, and I apologise for letting you all down. It will not happen again.

Signed, ScotsRam

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Haha, don't let it happen again. Congrats to you and the rest of the Rams Nation!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Enjoy the WIN, enjoy the Bud. Defeat was on the lips of many. A Bud & WIN was on yours. Your our kind of man! Keep the streak alive @ THE ED DOME. :twisted:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too funny. You're in the Ale motherland and you make a point of buying Bud. Not a jab... I always said that the best beer or wine is the one YOU like the best.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Too funny. You're in the Ale motherland and you make a point of buying Bud. Not a jab... I always said that the best beer or wine is the one YOU like the best.

I don't like it, but ever since I found out where it was from its been tradition to drink it on Ram Sundays!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, buy 12 cases tomorrow so you will have a case a week for the rest of the season! Go to the store NOW!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ScotsRam said:
RamFan503 said:

I don't like it, but ever since I found out where it was from its been tradition to drink it on Ram Sundays!!

Very cool man - VERY cool.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ScotsRam said:
Hi. Last weeks loss to the Bears was entirely my fault. I tried to get Budweiser (from St Louis, MO) from my local shop but they didn't have any. I had to settle for Miller genuine draft, and, well, we all saw what happened. This week I bought my Budweiser (from St Louis, MO) early. Superstitions and traditions cannot be fucked with, and I apologise for letting you all down. It will not happen again.

Signed, ScotsRam
Hey, make sure you get it right next time, I think you owe an apology to Jeff Fisher :ww: