My Apologies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I took a long break for a few reasons.

Main reason being I have a health issue that comes around when unexpected. For those of you who know my background or those who don’t or don’t care I get blood clots. I have a new one in my Jugular on my right side of my neck. It’s made me typically more grumpy than normal. I had finally gotten back into teaching when it lodged in my neck. So instead of being a jerk or rude to people I just took a break.

No need for worries just thought I should explain my absence to those who checked in on me. Sadly for all of you I lived through this episode. So you’re stuck with me for a while longer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I took a long break for a few reasons.

Main reason being I have a health issue that comes around when unexpected. For those of you who know my background or those who don’t or don’t care I get blood clots. I have a new one in my Jugular on my right side of my neck. It’s made me typically more grumpy than normal. I had finally gotten back into teaching when it lodged in my neck. So instead of being a jerk or rude to people I just took a break.

No need for worries just thought I should explain my absence to those who checked in on me. Sadly for all of you I lived through this episode. So you’re stuck with me for a while longer.
Good to see you back my man. Now get off your ass and give us something to ridicule you over.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Good to hear from you again. Have you had any time to work on your wood projects when you've felt alright?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good to hear from you again. Have you had any time to work on your wood projects when you've felt alright?
A few things. I’ll post some when I get a chance. Thanks for asking