MY APOLOGIES TO ALL RAMSONDEMAND.COM READERS...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
I made a major mistake taking a trusted source (La Confora) and running with it.

I apologize to all you sincerely for my mistake- I ask that you forgive me. I am truly sorry for the mistake.

I saw Clayton signing with the Giants and I've had the Rams on my mind so much that I didn't consider the fact that it could have been another Clayton.

As for BR, they are likely suspending me from my writing privileges.

They have changed alot as of a couple months ago.

Only about 20% of applicants are accepted and they booted some veteran writers when they upgraded their standards.

I apologize to each of you for the inexcuseable mistake.

I have been working hard to become a writer and I will work to keep improving.

Wishing the Rams and all Rams fans the best...

Shane

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
STL-Rams said:
I made a major mistake taking a trusted source (La Confora) and running with it.

I apologize to all you sincerely for my mistake- I ask that you forgive me. I am truly sorry for the mistake.

I saw Clayton signing with the Giants and I've had the Rams on my mind so much that I didn't consider the fact that it could have been another Clayton.

Only about 20% of applicants are accepted and they booted some veteran writers when they upgraded their standards.

Shane

Sorry that you got suspended, but I see why. I know that you are a fan, stick around and give us your input and opinions on the team. You are welcome here as a fan.

kohhwf

UDFA
You seriously are trying to be a writer?? You ran with a story after seeing one tweet and did not do anymore research on the topic? As a fan I always check to make sure multiple sources before believing anything. This whole free agency period we have had to listen to people excited about the Rams' new signings (that never were true) because there are writers who are too lazy to do any research and post rumors as fact.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This isn't going to be a pile-on session. The guy made a mistake, he lost his his gig. He sincerely apologized.
[warning]No personal attacks will be tolerated.[/warning]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
STL-Rams said:

Shane

I'm not going to judge you for that. I've made more than my fair share of mistakes - in both writing and sports. Your apology is accepted.

kohhwf

UDFA
I did not mean to come off as attacking him, but after reading it again I can see I was. I am just frustrated with all the false media reports. It just seems the industry could be more careful and give due diligence when reporting. Not trying to stir up anything, but I think we could all agree its been quite annoying. My first post was not constructive critisism though. That was my fault.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
kohhwf said:
I did not mean to come off as attacking him, but after reading it again I can see I was. I am just frustrated with all the false media reports. It just seems the industry could be more careful and give due diligence when reporting. Not trying to stir up anything, but I think we could all agree its been quite annoying. My first post was not constructive critisism though. That was my fault.
We all are frustrated, but we are going through something that has never happened, and we are in a time when media is instant (Twitter), so everyone is trying to get the jump. We want to give our brothers the news as fast as we can.

That is why we went to the rumor threads. You can read it, or believe it, or not. Even NFL Network and ESPN are broadcasting mistakes. ShIT happens.

Anonymous

You made a mistake. Big deal. Shake it off, learn from it and don't let anything or anyone deter you from your dream.

As for anyone claiming injury (WTF as if your pace maker short circuited or something?) from an inaccurate report......here's some good advice: DON'T WATCH THE NEWS.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
STL-Rams said:

No worries Bro. Way to Man-Up.

During the suspension,,, practice here @ ROD. Much more respected site anyway :ww:

Shane

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Selassie I said:
STL-Rams said:

No worries Bro. Way to Man-Up.

During the suspension,,, practice here @ ROD. Much more respected site anyway :ww:

Shane

See,,, I just Fucked that shit up myself. :sly:

joeybittick

Rookie
STL-Rams said:

Shane

Eh, sorry to hear you might lose your gig, but I hope you aren't too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, or I know I do at least. I hope you stick around ROD and show off your writing here.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to thank ALL of you for the support. Means ALOT!!!

I wasn't being lazy but was trying to get the story out quickly, as one poster/moderator pointed out.

Thank you all very much. Truly appreciate it!

Shane

RamsFan4Life

Starter
STL-Rams said:
I want to thank ALL of you for the support. Means ALOT!!!

I wasn't being lazy but was trying to get the story out quickly, as one poster/moderator pointed out.

Thank you all very much. Truly appreciate it!

Shane

I went out night before last to grab a frosty at Wnedys and disticntly heard on sat radio that we had signed Ronnie Brown.

As soon as I got home I posted it up here......for the same reason.....get the story out quick. Many of my Rams bros had been chomping at the bit to find out if and if so who we would grab at #2 RB......and that really.....that was all that would need be added for this to be one of the best offseasons in recent memory.

I know I wasn't hallucenating because I saw a thread at PD where a guy had heard the same thing.

So I didn't check and of course we know now that it was bullcorn. Ronnie Brown is an Eggle.....not a Ram.

Shit happens and I think it speaks more to your character that you sacked up and mea culpaed than it does to the douche nozzles that bounced you.

I guess there be no mistakes in their past.......

Perfection does have its rewards I guess.

I say fuck em and stick around here and offer your pearls to folks here who will appreciate them and not stomp your guts out for screwing up.