My 2nd Favorite NFL Team!j

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I never had a 2nd Favorite NFL Team before the famous RG111 trade but now that team is any team that play's the Washington Redskins! Unfortunately, I think the Redskins have a pretty good team and very well could make the playoffs this year but I will still be rooting for their opponents! Next season I will go back to NOT having a 2nd favorite team! Go Eagles!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Agree 100%. The more losses they have the better pick we get.

But unless RGIII gets hurt, I think they do have a pretty good team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Definitely rooting Philly tonight!

Graphicker

Starter
Come on RG3 crap the bed tonight.. I wish for them to go 3-13 and land us Marqis Lee!

Could you imagine???

Tavon-Quick-Leee-Cook?

Freeeeeeeeeeeeze mother Lovers on Defense!
i2Z85jB.jpg

EastRam

Pro Bowler
My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Whiners! :sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Washington does not look good right now, RG3 looks pretty meh if you ask me. Looks like they're trying to make him into a pocket passer, but what made him good was his ability to run. Without that element? He looks pretty average at best.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Washington does not look good right now, RG3 looks pretty meh if you ask me. Looks like they're trying to make him into a pocket passer, but what made him good was his ability to run. Without that element? He looks pretty average at best.

He could just be a little rusty but if that is the case I hope he doesn't get UNrusty until next season!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ya I think I actually have 4 teams honestly:
1. Our beloved Rams being my first team of course!
2. Anyone playing the redskins for this year.
3. Anyone playing the Whiners
4. Anyone playing the Cheatriots

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My 2nd Favorite team is looking pretty good tonight! Too bad they won't be my 2nd Favorite team next week (that will be the Packers!)!