My 2024 views on The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would also add our secondary will be night & day better than last year. Lake was coming on at the end of the season as our ‘star’ position db.. the safety position is near elite imho.
Curl is a stud and will quickly be a fan favourite from day one..I believe we added a day 1 starter in rookie Kinchens who can attack the ball and add play making plays we haven’t had for a while then playing behind them we have is yeast and Taylor etc

Re: Akhello he didn’t sign until a few weeks before training camp if I recall correctly. So I will predict we end up signing him to a team friendly contract

Do t forget our doctor did the surgery & rehab for White so we have extra info on him.

So w/ our offense should be putting up 25+ points a week along w/ our vet secondary it will allow the front 7 time to develop and grow into a good group.

(Dreaming Here)
And if we can get AD99 to return in time for week 1 what would that do internally for the whole team!
Agree as far as The DB’s

Adding JJ43 or whatever number he had last season. He basically got (CUT) picked up of the streets mid-season.He knew Pleasants defense & was a RAM!! Where is he NOW ??? Where is Whiterspoon ?

Yes The Rams had Jordan Fuller who was a solid leader & team Captain.He signed right away else where(Carolina?),but IMO was a step slow on deep balls.His range was suspect.He was a sure tackler & played smart.

Yes- so all the additions & keeping the younger players should only help the Depth.Push the younger players to get better.

Have to say that 7 on 7’s should be fun with say Jimmy G slinging it with Stafford & even Bennett.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Didn’t they just sign 3 DB’s who will be starters ? Then add the starters from last year as depth & another season of experience.

—Hard to think The Defensive Backfield won’t be better in 2024,
-Yes so New Man will be called on to help The Defense,including those rookie STUDS.
You may have read me wrong.......or I wrote me wrong.

"I don'r think we can have TOO MUCH confidence in them"

To put it another way, we should be as confident as we want and it won'r be TOO MUCH.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You may have read me wrong.......or I wrote me wrong.

"I don'r think we can have TOO MUCH confidence in them"

To put it another way, we should be as confident as we want and it won'r be TOO MUCH.
Tomlinson should compete as well.
Wondering about special teams & what that squad is going to look like ?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Who do you like Rivers or Evans.Blake & Boston are going to push Williams.

Yeast or Kendrick will need to play special teams.
Rivers is better.

Lets hope Blake pushes Williams.

I hope the only time we see Kendricks is when he is on special teams.

Yeast may start until the rookie is ready.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rivers is better.

Lets hope Blake pushes Williams.

I hope the only time we see Kendricks is when he is on special teams.

Yeast may start until the rookie is ready.
I can’t argue that,but Zach Evan’s is only 22.He has 3 years left on his contract as well.The cool thing is The Rams depth this year will make the preseason games that much more exciting.

Come September there is going to be some tough cuts.How much does Kichens play ? Yeast to me is an all purpose FS/SS ? Jason Taylor is another of those 2023 draft picks whose going to have to step up as well.I liked Jim’s out of Texas Tech

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The offensive line is really another part of The Rams depth.
I’ve always been a believer of developing within,but having Top Players & Drafts is always a good investment.

The way The Rams have developed & built this NEW OFFENSIVE LINE is The Way I’ve always wanted it.

Well Dotson was a surprise & keeping him cost a lot of CAP Space.He wasn’t even a starter until Stafford got hurt.Why The(Mcvay)Rams didn’t put Dotson at RG & Noteboom at LT when Alaric Jackson got hurt against Cinncy ?
Having smallish Centers & Guards ? Having Steve Avila at Center should help secure a better pocket & more powerful running game.
-I guess I’ll finish with finding & signing Johan Williams should only be that Front THREE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The 3 L’s Larson,Livingston,& Limmer. Add Dedich to The Rookie Class as well to The Offensive Line.

The preseason is going to be fun & exciting to see with a group of young players. Add the player who are coming back from. The practice squad.

Last edited: