MUT 15 All time Rams team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
AHHHH CRAIG DAHL!!! (Assuming you're not finished lol)
Looking pretty good so far. How did you get hold of Deacon?

Boom

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm missing 4 players. Night Train Lane, Deacon Jones, Marshall Faulk, and the new Aaron Donald. It's just what it will look like when I'm finished.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
So is it just 'best possible' in terms of their Madden rating then? Rather than your opinion on our best players. Just trying to work out how Dahl got his way into the team :p

Boom

UDFA
Yeah, by rating. You can't edit these cards. He got that card for his Week 17 game. I'm hoping to replace him soon if they release a new T.J. McDonald card.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So Ryan Fitzpatrick is the 2nd best Rams QB ever?!

Man, I never would have guessed!

Boom

UDFA
These are only the players available in MUT. It's not franchise where you can create them. They have to buy their rights if they aren't in the NFLPA.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
These are only the players available in MUT. It's not franchise where you can create them. They have to buy their rights if they aren't in the NFLPA.
The NFL Retired Players Association really needs to get some sort of deal set up with EA Sports that would get retirees paid and into our games where we can have all time teams with proper names, stats and appearances.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
You have all of those cards? My teams Long Pass / Zone Defense so, unfortunately, I only have the Superbowl edition Isaac Bruce atm. Do you play on PS or Xbox?

Boom

UDFA
I have all but Lane, Deacon, Faulk, and honors Donald. Those are too expensive for me right now. Yeah, I have Super Bowl Bruce too. Love him, he's really good. I'm on PS4.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I have all but Lane, Deacon, Faulk, and honors Donald. Those are too expensive for me right now. Yeah, I have Super Bowl Bruce too. Love him, he's really good. I'm on PS4.

Nice, add me and I'll play with you if were on at the same time.

Psn: Tctank420

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'm missing 4 players. Night Train Lane, Deacon Jones, Marshall Faulk, and the new Aaron Donald. It's just what it will look like when I'm finished.
I got the team of the year AD, not the honours one tho :(