1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Must be tough to be a billionaire...

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by moklerman, Aug 5, 2014.

1. moklerman Warner-phile

2. BigRamFan Living the life Jimmy Buffett only sang about.

I just hope his wife sees these. Can't stand Jerruh or his cowgirls!

3. LesBaker Mr. Savant

I don't think it's him because I don't think he would ever wear a suit that fits that badly!

4. theramsruleUK Active Member

Haha! What the hell kind of photo is the first one?
    [​IMG]

5. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

6. HometownBoy STL sports aficionado

How stupid do you have to be to think, hey I should take incriminating pictures as a owner or public figure, this could never possibly come back to b ite me in the ass ever.

7. BigRamFan Living the life Jimmy Buffett only sang about.

What amazes me is that someone that stupid can amass $1B!

8. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

9. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Second girl looks like Anna Faris

10. Elmgrovegnome Well-Known Member

I dont get what this guys story has to do with Jerry and the photos. Is Kevin trying to blackmail Jerry using his girls? Or is this guy just delusional and wants Jerry to be his friend.

I admit I did not read the entire piece. I stopped at when he started talking about being born into this world and how all of the jesus stuff started happening.

11. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Guess you missed the whole "Son of God" thing then?

12. RaminExile Well-Known Member

Wtf is this stuff? The guy who wrote this is seriously mentally ill. I couldn't even understand half of it - how the hell did this psycho get hold of this stuff???

13. Elmgrovegnome Well-Known Member

Well I did get that because he alludes to it early on, but why does he want to be friends with Jerruh?

14. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Hmmmm.... The guy thinks he's the Son of God and you ask why anything? Still a valid question - Why would Jesus want to be friends with Jerruh but....

15. Prime Time RODerator

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says photos are a misrepresentation
    By David Moore
    dmoore@dallasnews.com

OXNARD, Calif. — Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, for the first time Sunday evening, acknowledged the suggestive photos of him and two women that have been circulating on the Internet in recent days.

Jones called the photos a misrepresentation but offered little else. He used the phrases “I don’t have any more comment’’ and “that’s all I’d really like to get into” a total of six times in a span of three minutes.

The photos that appear to show Jones in suggestive poses with two younger women first appeared on the sports gossip site TerezOwens.com and were picked up Tuesday by Deadspin.com.

The low-quality images were released online in a 20-page manifesto by a man named Frank Hoover, who calls himself the “Son of God.” Hoover writes in the document that the photos are part of a plan by others to extort Jones, although no such scheme has been confirmed.

Asked if the photos were part of an extortion plot, Jones responded:

“Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes. I’m just not going to comment on it.’’

Jones confirmed that the photos were taken in a Dallas restaurant. He was then asked what was misrepresented in the photos.

“Again, that’s all I’ll like to get into,” Jones said.

The circumstances of the photos, which appear to show Jones fully clothed, are unclear. One of the pictures, showing a woman kneeling in front of Jones with her head against his waist area, was splashed across the front page of Thursday’s New York Post with the headline “Boys Will Be Boys: Dallas NFL boss ‘hit’ by sextortion.”

Another image depicts Jones with his hands on a different woman’s clothed breasts.

Jones said he has known about the photos for five years. Why did the photos resurface at this time?

“I really don’t have any more comment than what I’ve made,” Jones reiterated. “I said that.”

Is the matter being handled by the authorities?

“I don’t have any more comment about that,” Jones said.

“Anyone got some football?”

Jones hadn’t spoken to the local media since Monday night before the pictures broke. While this amount of time between sessions in camp isn’t unprecedented, it’s uncharacteristic.

After Jones addressed a flurry of questions about the photos, he did begin to talk about the team. During one of the answers he began to cough. He stopped, started over and coughed again.

“Excuse me,” Jones said. “Real bad cold.

“That’s why I haven’t been talking to you guys.”

He then smiled to let reporters know he was joking.

Staff writer Claire Z. Cardona contributed to this story.

16. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

I don't see what the big deal is. If he wants hot chicks hanging on his junk then more power to him.
    Since when is it frowned upon to be a mack?

RamFan503 likes this.