Must be tough to be a billionaire...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/08/yeeeee-hawwwww-loogit-this-lady-on-my-junk.html
JJLAP.jpg

jjfn.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I just hope his wife sees these. Can't stand Jerruh or his cowgirls!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think it's him because I don't think he would ever wear a suit that fits that badly!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
How stupid do you have to be to think, hey I should take incriminating pictures as a owner or public figure, this could never possibly come back to b ite me in the ass ever.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
How stupid do you have to be to think, hey I should take incriminating pictures as a owner or public figure, this could never possibly come back to b ite me in the ass ever.
What amazes me is that someone that stupid can amass $1B!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
lol. What a weird, weird, set of circumstances surrounding these photos.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/235951539/The-Sins-of-Jerry-Jones

I dont get what this guys story has to do with Jerry and the photos. Is Kevin trying to blackmail Jerry using his girls? Or is this guy just delusional and wants Jerry to be his friend.

I admit I did not read the entire piece. I stopped at when he started talking about being born into this world and how all of the jesus stuff started happening.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I dont get what this guys story has to do with Jerry and the photos. Is Kevin trying to blackmail Jerry using his girls? Or is this guy just delusional and wants Jerry to be his friend.

I admit I did not read the entire piece. I stopped at when he started talking about being born into this world and how all of the jesus stuff started happening.
Guess you missed the whole "Son of God" thing then?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Wtf is this stuff? The guy who wrote this is seriously mentally ill. I couldn't even understand half of it - how the hell did this psycho get hold of this stuff???

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well I did get that because he alludes to it early on, but why does he want to be friends with Jerruh?
Hmmmm.... The guy thinks he's the Son of God and you ask why anything? Still a valid question - Why would Jesus want to be friends with Jerruh but....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't see what the big deal is. If he wants hot chicks hanging on his junk then more power to him.
Since when is it frowned upon to be a mack?