Music Archive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Dukes of September with Donald Fagen(Steely Dan), Michael McDonald(Doobies) and Boz Scaggs. 1 of 23 videos...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Saw this band open for Boston at the Cow Palace in SF.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
She was the subject of a severe celebrity crush of mine in the late 70's/early 80's. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that score.

Stevie and Lindsey Buckingham played several times at my high school in a band called 'Fritz Raybine Memorial Band.' Lindsey played bass and had an afro back in those days.

I much prefer early Fleetwood Mac and never cared much for the music they put out with them. Of course Stevie and Lindsey teaming up with them sent them through the stratosphere so what do I know?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Gore can sing. Gahan used to be able to. Who knows, maybe his voice was just shot to crap at that point.

While I like the band and many of their songs, their singing always sounded a little bit flat to me. It's like they're barely reaching the notes. Robert Smith of the Cure is like that as well. I've been cursed/blessed with that kind of hearing. Anything that's slightly off gets my attention. As a guitar player who's ancient Gibson 12-string is always going out of tune, you can imagine how that might drive me nuts.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Stevie and Lindsey Buckingham played several times at my high school in a band called 'Fritz Raybine Memorial Band.' Lindsey played bass and had an afro back in those days.

I much prefer early Fleetwood Mac and never cared much for the music they put out with them. Of course Stevie and Lindsey teaming up with them sent them through the stratosphere so what do I know?

I wasn't familiar with them until their mid-70's work which resulted in their breakout on a larger scale. It's pop music for sure, but for my money it's some of the most well-crafted and well-played pop music ever made.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I wasn't familiar with them until their mid-70's work which resulted in their breakout on a larger scale. It's pop music for sure, but for my money it's some of the most well-crafted and well-played pop music ever made.

To each his own. From what I saw from them in the late 60's, they ended up underachieving when considering the amount of talent and passion they had in the beginning. But then music is entirely subjective. I love pop music but their songs with Fleetwood Mac never moved me.