Muscle car

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, I think I mentioned in another thread that I strongly was considering buying a classic muscle car. Ended up wimping out because I couldn't give up my modern amenities. But I got a modern muscle car haha. 500+ horses RWD. Scares the shite out of me whenever it rains. :LOL:

I still plan on getting a classic muscle. Especially when I'm able to better enjoy it and take care of it.

fancents86

Starter
I've always had a thing for Fiero's as well , bought my first one in the late 80's , got married , sold it , then about 10 years ago I bought my second one , a 86 GT , and have had it ever since , only has about 35,000 miles on it

Then
N5h1_zpsxedbrovk.jpg

Now
fiero4_zps096a2a15.jpg
We got the same car my man, same color and everything! Except mines an 87. I also took out the ugly brown carpet and installed black as well as painted the inside black, black leather seats, and have a used dash that I'm going to paint a two toned Black and Tan color To match the doors. Wish I could like your post a million times. Haha

fancents86

Starter
I feel like they can do even better. Looks way too much like a Camaro. Love the old Firebirds and Trans Ams.
I thought the same thing at first, but looking through pics on google, I fell in love with the new firebird. I would like to see something that would make it stand out a lot more than the camaro, though.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, I think I mentioned in another thread that I strongly was considering buying a classic muscle car. Ended up wimping out because I couldn't give up my modern amenities. But I got a modern muscle car haha. 500+ horses RWD. Scares the shite out of me whenever it rains. :LOL:.

What is it?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jag?
We have an older Jag....nice car, but, ongoing little issues with it.

Yep. Jaguar. Has been great so far except for a flat tire. But that was my fault. What series do you have?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@jrry32 I was just car shopping and got to see a Challenger Hellcat.

Wow......707 HP. I think that's the most ever for a muscle car. They should probably offer classes on how to drive a car like that!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@jrry32 I was just car shopping and got to see a Challenger Hellcat.

Wow......707 HP. I think that's the most ever for a muscle car. They should probably offer classes on how to drive a car like that!

Yeah, I considered getting that car but there weren't any for a reasonable price because of how new they are.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
6960316135_21713792a7_b.jpg

Not my car but almost identical.
Beautiful car. I now own a 470hp Grand Cherokee SRT and an 800+hp Mustang Cobra. I am pummeling the environment with reckless abandon....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, I considered getting that car but there weren't any for a reasonable price because of how new they are.

The one I saw was tagged at 81K

I snapped a couple of pics for the hell of it, including one of the pricetag!

fearsomefour

Legend
Yep. Jaguar. Has been great so far except for a flat tire. But that was my fault. What series do you have?
Just saw this.
A XJ. I have not had an opportunity to drive a new model, I would imagine they have advanced quite a bit since then....mine is 12 years old now....man, time flies.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is the one I love. This movie is high on my list of favs too LOL.

I've purchased 2 brand new Z-28s for myself back in the day. One was an IROC and the other one had a Vette engine. I think the car in this clip is what made me really fall in love Camaros though.