1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Multi-quote

Discussion in 'SITE HELP | TESTING MODE' started by RamFan503, Jan 5, 2014.

1. flv

flv Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $66,953.63
    The scroll bar only scrolls the posts up and down if the posts don't fully fit inside the box. The box doesn't move so if it's too big the bottom is off the screen. Ideally it needs to be repositioned higher up the screen or be a smaller size, (posts will then scroll). You're not the only site to have this issue. My former bank had a similar on-line box that asked for password digits when shopping online. The box removed the 'enter' command when using larger font sizes.
  2. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $435,163.37
    Name:
    Bob
    You are looking at it all the wrong way. The intention of the edit box is not to allow you to edit the quotes within the box, it is simply there to allow you to rearrange the order of the quotes or remove them. Thats it. There are no "commands" to use. Just insert these quotes or cancel.
  3. flv

flv Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $66,953.63
    "...And that's when I shot him your honor." :). I'm not trying to edit anything or rearrange the order. I can't insert the quotes because the 'Quote These Messages' and 'Cancel' buttons are off the bottom of the page. All I can do is 'Remove' the posts until there's 1 remaining. This is mostly a Firefox issue. If I was using IE I could change the zoom level to 50% to get the whole box on the screen. I can't do that with Firefox. All I can do is change the font setting to 9 which is as small as the browser allows. Even then getting 3 quotes is dependent on post size.
  4. PhxRam

Credit:
    $435,163.37
    Name:
    Bob
    I loaded 12 quotes and it sits fine for me on chrome.
  5. PhxRam

Credit:
    $435,163.37
    Name:
    Bob
    I just fired up mozilla and quoted every single post in this thread and the overlay was exactly the same as chrome.
  6. flv

flv Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $66,953.63
    Apologies. I forgot there was also a zoom on Firefox. If I zoom out multiple times I can get it to work. It makes the screen look like this though:
    5.PNG
    All of my computers have unusual settings for the visually impaired. Fonts are twice the size of newspaper print.