Multi-quote

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What is it supposed to do? It doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing a setting or something?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Beats me. I don't know that it's working as intended right now.
That, or I don't know how to use it either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beats me. I don't know that it's working as intended right now.
That, or I don't know how to use it either.
Some fuckin guru you are. :heh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're supposed to be able to click a bunch of "multi-quote" buttons in a thread, and then click the "Multi-Quote" button in the posting body which would subsequently load all of those quotes, but it isn't working. I'm sure PhxRam will fix it in short order so that YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU can use it. :razz:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You know how I like to feel special.

PhxRam

@RamFan503 @-X-

It is working as intended..

You actually click multiquote on all the people you want to quote and it adds it to the reply box when you click load quotes.

You can actually carry quotes across posts and also into new posts

Last edited:

PhxRam

Sorry for the delay in responding. I just got up from a nap. I have been couch/ bed ridden all weekend sick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OHHHHHHHH.

I didn't see the "Load Quotes" button next to the "Upload a File" button.
What screwed me up is the quote button above the posting body. It says "Multi-Quote" on it (tool tip).

PhxRam

Yeah you click that "multi-quote" , the one next to quote, on every person you want to quote

@-X-

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah you click that "multi-quote" , the one next to quote, on every person you want to quote

@-X-
Not that one.

This one.

ebic.png

PhxRam

Never noticed that.. I can probably change the tool tip quite easily.

The multiquote is actually quite useful if you are making a new post and want to respond to multiple posters at once.

Its one of those features that hardly gets used.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not that one.

This one.

ebic.png

@-X-

OHHHHHHHH.

I didn't see the "Load Quotes" button next to the "Upload a File" button.
What screwed me up is the quote button above the posting body. It says "Multi-Quote" on it (tool tip).

Sorry for the delay in responding. I just got up from a nap. I have been couch/ bed ridden all weekend sick.

Ah HA! I get it now. See I thought you could load up all the quotes within one response window with that function instead of the way it only picks the last one. I rarely wanted to do that and I think I just did the old cut n paste.

Just so you know, I like the fact that it doesn't automatically post all the responses within the window. It always drove me nuts when you'd have a four mile long thread because two posters felt like we all had to re-read every witty word they had said prior to their last witty statement. Ahem... ZN....cough

PhxRam

Ah HA! I get it now. See I thought you could load up all the quotes within one response window with that function instead of the way it only picks the last one. I rarely wanted to do that and I think I just did the old cut n paste.

Just so you know, I like the fact that it doesn't automatically post all the responses within the window. It always drove me nuts when you'd have a four mile long thread because two posters felt like we all had to re-read every witty word they had said prior to their last witty statement. Ahem... ZN....cough

Yeah i had trouble following a quote within a quote within a quote nonsense.

Even now, if you quote a post which already has a quote within it, it will only quote the post.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah i had trouble following a quote within a quote within a quote nonsense.

Even now, if you quote a post which already has a quote within it, it will only quote the post.

Works for ME. And that's all that matters - right? :cool:

PhxRam

Not sure what the problem is.. The one i can see a scroll bar. Does that not work?

I am on my phone so I can't test