MST3K

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love MST3K. I'm in the middle of watching Laserblast on Netflix right now.

Any of you guys into Rifftrax at all? Michael J. Nelson, Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy (usually, there's a rotating cast, and guest stars, like Weird Al Yankovic on Jurassic Park and Neil Patrick Harris on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) do commentaries of A-movies that you play at the same time as your DVD... or if you know where to look, you can find commentary in a video file of a movie.

Am checking it out now. Thanks. Rifftrax

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Also worth mentioning here, I used to love a series called Mad Movies, where they took public domain movies, cut them down to about 20 minutes or so and did a gag dub.

Here's a Shirley Temple movie turned into an Exorcist type movie:

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Remember, the next time you sit down to dinner with your family, THERE ARE RULES, DANGIT!

But, of course, you'll never have your own family until you know what to do on a date.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
To get us weirdly back ON topic for this board in general, Episode 512 "Mitchell" is most famous for being Joel's last episode as Mike is sent to the Satellite at the end.... and it just happens to star Merlin Olsen as the bad guy's assistant.