Mr. Robot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone else been watching this show? I fucking love this show. Might be my new favorite show out right now. The 9th episode was awesome, probably my favorite yet, and basically did a shout out to all the fans and people saying the show was a lot like fight club. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Season finale is next week.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Never even heard of it.
What network?

SierraRam

Recreational User
Anyone else been watching this show? I freaking love this show. Might be my new favorite show out right now. The 9th episode was awesome, probably my favorite yet, and basically did a shout out to all the fans and people saying the show was a lot like fight club. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Season finale is next week.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out since I have to wait 6 months for Better Call Saul & Silicon Valley.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually thought this last episode was the season finale, and it easily could of been. Glad there is another episode left. As soon I watch it I am gonna re watch the season again.
Show is fucking amazing!!

Athos

Legend
Rami Malek is insanely good. Never heard of him before. Playing Elliot has GOT to be draining.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rami Malek is insanely good. Never heard of him before. Playing Elliot has GOT to be draining.
He's been in many things but always played a small role. I knew he looked familiar and looked him up on IMDB and he has been in a lot of stuff I have seen. Rami makes this show. He plays his character perfect beyond perfect. I actually avoided this show for the first 2 or 3 weeks when it came out cause it sounded kinda blah, but got bored and dl'd the first episode and was blown away and got sucked in big time.

The last movie he was in was the latest Night at the Museum movie. He the pharaoh guy.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Anyone hear if they are doing another season? I'm torn, it's so good I want more but I'd rather they don't cause I don't want them to ruin it.

SierraRam

Recreational User

He is incredibly believable. My son is on the High Functioning Autism Spectrum (or Asperger's) and Mr. Malek has nailed it: The laser focus, social awkwardness and heartbreaking desire to be 'normal'.

My son is a coder and we don't share a lot in common, but we love this show. It's actually helped us both understand 'the other side'. Thanks @Tron & @Prime Time for helping me find it.