mr fisher draft sammy watkins please

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't think he was trolling. Just seems every week there is a new "we have to draft Watkins" type thread.
And my point is that there's been plenty of threads about drafting one of the tackle/guards too.

They don't get these kinds of responses.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
And my point is that there's been plenty of threads about drafting one of the tackle/guards too.

They don't get these kinds of responses.

Probably because there havent been craziness behind them and they don't get out of control(Rodney C, now banned. RFIP...hes just crazy!!!!!!in a good way...maybe..)

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Probably because there havent been craziness behind them and they don't get out of control(Rodney C, now banned. RFIP...hes just crazy!!!!!!in a good way...maybe..)
Well, I hope I haven't been too crazy in my wanting of Watkins. ;)

I'll just be happy when the Rams finally pick SOMEONE and we're all on the same page (hopefully) backing him.

Except of course if the Rams take Manziel... then of course, we light things on fire.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I still wonder why only threads about drafting Watkins get a response like they're trolling... threads talking about drafting Robinson or Matthews really don't seem to.
I don't think he was trolling. Just seems every week there is a new "we have to draft Watkins" type thread.
Well, to be fair, I started the sarcastic responses and I guess that set the tone. But here's why. The OP started this thread a couple of times in the same day (so I merged them), and I have a sneaky suspicion I've seen this particular OP before on this board. With the same exact demands.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Well, to be fair, I started the sarcastic responses and I guess that set the tone. But here's why. The OP started this thread a couple of times in the same day (so I merged them), and I have a sneaky suspicion I've seen this particular OP before on this board. With the same exact demands.
OK, fair enough then.

And yeah, given the OP's writing style, I can see that. Just making sure it was more about that and not just about drafting Watkins (which I still hope the Rams do, as all but the completely oblivious have figured out.)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OK, fair enough then.

And yeah, given the OP's writing style, I can see that. Just making sure it was more about that and not just about drafting Watkins (which I still hope the Rams do, as all but the completely oblivious have figured out.)
Nah. But we did exceed our "Rams MUST draft Watkins" quota for the year already. :snicker:

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Nah. But we did exceed our "Rams MUST draft Watkins" quota for the year already. :snicker:
How are we on the Rams MUST draft Robinson/Matthews quota?

If that runs out as well, who are we going to start demanding the Rams draft for the few days we have left?

Regulations on this stuff MUST be followed, or this board will never get ISO 9001 certification!

internet-serious-business.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it doesn't matter much to me where on the line a guy plays - you can get rolled up on just as easily from any position, we've seen it plenty of times here in st.louis lol.

My problem is with trusting a rookie to protect your blind side, whom is coming off an acl tear of his own... Luke Joeckel played right tackle played RT last season and gave up 10 sacks. he played better down the stretch of course. still, thats 10 sacks... and we have better pass rushers in this division

I'd rather have someone w/ experience protecting Bradford initially vs a rook'

Personally, I'd rather have Matthews out there than Saffold. I agree with Tron, it's easier to get injured at OT than OG.

Off the field? No. On the field? Yes.

Of course, keep in mind, like Dave Te-Thomas, I liked the lesser experienced Lane Johnson more than Joeckel and Fisher.

Smart man. Don't agree on Lewan, though. But my thoughts of him are common knowledge by now.