mr fisher draft sammy watkins please

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Twelve picks in a deep class at wide receiver (where you could have as many as six go in the first round) compared to a class that isn't nearly as deep at left tackle (Matthews and Robinson being the only players I would take in the first round).
That's a good point. But I think it is equally important to note that being deep doesn't ensure you'll get the quality WR you need if taking one.

I mean, as the Rams sit now...they have a deep WR corps. Deep, but do they have elite ability? The draft is deep, but are there elite players later or just pretty good players later.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
But he wouldn't just be insurance, he'd also be starting at LG.

Or you know, we could just draft a guard to play guard.....or draft a tackle later who can play guard and be a swing tackle. Many options than just grabbing a tackle with our first pick.

lockdnram21

Legend
Or you know, we could just draft a guard to play guard.....or draft a tackle later who can play guard and be a swing tackle. Many options than just grabbing a tackle with our first pick.

why not grab Robinson or matthews and be set for 10 years. this is just not about this season.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
why not grab Robinson or matthews and be set for 10 years. this is just not about this season.

But what if Long starts at LT for the next 3 years? I know its not just about this season, which is why I wouldnt mind if it happened.

lockdnram21

Legend
But what if Long starts at LT for the next 3 years? I know its not just about this season, which is why I wouldnt mind if it happened.

imo i think we draft Robinson Or Matthews and Long is a cap casualtynext season. Because of his contract and injury issues. dude just cant stay healthy

Alan

Legend
Tron with a one solution:
That's for sure. Some are better than others though. I think that my method will enable me to earn every cent of the money they're paying me to figure out the best option.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That's for sure. Some are better than others though. I think that my method will enable me to earn every cent of the money they're paying me to figure out the best option.

Don't spend that 0 cents all at once...

Alan

Legend
Tron not thinking logically:
Well, hopefully you can pay off the "enlargement procedure" soon :whistle:.
If you're not going to use them does it really matter how big they are? :LOL:
8-Lao-Tzu-Quotes.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Good. Then we have a top tier OL to open holes in the run game and protect our franchise QB so he can get it to the WRs. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I hope Long does but we stand a good chance of losing Barksdale to FA next year, especially after he has the stellar year he fixing to throw down.

iced

imo i think we draft Robinson Or Matthews and Long is a cap casualtynext season. Because of his contract and injury issues. dude just cant stay healthy

so sign a guy to a 4 year, team friendly contract and just cut him after two years?

Sorry my friend, but Scott Wells has missed significantly more time than Jake Long - and not even as good as Jake, yet still here. Fisher likes his o-linemen to be vets - i anticipate long playing out that contract as long as his level of play is good enough..thus far, he's been one of the top tackles in St.Louis. Until he proves otherwise, he'll be here

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hope Long does but we stand a good chance of losing Barksdale to FA next year, especially after he has the stellar year he fixing to throw down.

Thats why we draft a guard and/or a tackle who can play guard and be a swing tackle and be moved to RT if Barks leaves

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thats why we draft a guard and/or a tackle who can play guard and be a swing tackle and be moved to RT if Barks leaves
Oh, I'd be happy with Zack Martin but you'd have to take him in the 1st round too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
good thing there are guard/tackle prospects available after the 1st round (y)
Bitonio might still be there at our 2nd round pick. Maybe Moses will be too but they won't last long in the 2nd. Yankey is slipping for some reason.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
good thing there are guard/tackle prospects available after the 1st round (y)

There are players at every position available outside the first round. :whistle:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
There are players at every position available outside the first round. :whistle:

holy shit!!! I though it was just O-line available after round 1. This makes making a mock draft so much easier.

iced

then why did we pay saffold all that money....