mr fisher draft sammy watkins please

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramboy47

UDFA
Name
hotrod
We have 12 picks we need the best player in this draft ,what do you guys think ,just remember one thing when we play the 49we we got kill because when need #1 bad ,

iced

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Was wondering when this weekly thread was gonna pop up. Its friday so cut it pretty close.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just pretend we already drafted him and start yankin'.

Z917n1f.jpg

lockdnram21

Legend
Draft cant get here quick enough. Cant wait to see that we dont draft a reciver so everybody can find something else to talk about

Alan

Legend
Too bad they're not all in the first round where we could afford to draft Watkins and pass on the top OTs. :(

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Twelve picks in a deep class at wide receiver (where you could have as many as six go in the first round) compared to a class that isn't nearly as deep at left tackle (Matthews and Robinson being the only players I would take in the first round).

Alan

Legend
ramboy47 with a pithy post:
12 picks

Welcome to the ROD ramboy! (y):welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Glad you decided to join our community. Lots of great conversations here. I think you'll like it.

Here is a heads up that will help you out in the future. If you want to sayy something in a joking manner that has a chance of being misunderstood, use blue font to let everyone know you're joking. (y) Otherwise Phx will kick your butt!

images

Men of integrity, by their very existence, rekindle the belief that as a people we can live above the level of moral squalor. We need that belief; a cynical community is a corrupt community.
John W. Gardner

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We have many holes, tackles aren't one of them and we have plenty of young receivers. No need to waste a pick on another while still seeing what we have.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We have many holes, tackles aren't one of them and we have plenty of young receivers. No need to waste a pick on another while still seeing what we have.
Now you meant to type that in blue right Tron?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Nope, black font all the way!!
Man, if Long isn't ready week 1, we have a massive hole at OT. I know he is supposed to be ready but his playing career has seen his share of injuries and we need insurance bad at OT. Now of course, OG is a bigger hole at the moment but we need both in this draft.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Man, if Long isn't ready week 1, we have a massive hole at OT. I know he is supposed to be ready but his playing career has seen his share of injuries and we need insurance bad at OT. Now of course, OG is a bigger hole at the moment but we need both in this draft.

I understand that. I just don't see us drafting insurance with our first pick. I think we will get both in this draft, just hoping its not in the first round. If they did grab one like Matthews or whoever, I would be fine with it, just don't prefer it and think we should go a different route.

Alan

Legend
Tron with only half the story:
I understand that. I just don't see us drafting insurance with our first pick. I think we will get both in this draft, just hoping its not in the first round. If they did grab one like Matthews or whoever, I would be fine with it, just don't prefer it and think we should go a different route.
But he wouldn't just be insurance, he'd also be starting at LG.