MP4 to iTunes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Trying to get some movies to my iPad for my trip...My buddy gave me some movies in mp4 format...and I can't get them into iTunes to move them over to my iPad.

I'm reading that iTunes won't support the type of mp4 that they are or something..

Anyway, can an of you more tech savvy peeps help me out?

I am using a MacBook Pro laptop. (you know, I was told that getting a Mac would make my life so much easier, I mean this thing is supposed to give me a blowjob, wipe my ass, and never have any issues while doing it...ha!!!!)

PhxRam

Trying to get some movies to my iPad for my trip...My buddy gave me some movies in mp4 format...and I can't get them into iTunes to move them over to my iPad.

I'm reading that iTunes won't support the type of mp4 that they are or something..

Anyway, can an of you more tech savvy peeps help me out?

I am using a MacBook Pro laptop. (you know, I was told that getting a Mac would make my life so much easier, I mean this thing is supposed to give me a blowjob, wipe my ass, and never have any issues while doing it...ha!!!!)

I thought mp4 was Apples standard video?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It tries to use quicktime but it won't open it.

I have another video program that will open it though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
That didn't do anything...same issue.

This was so much easier when I used a PC.

PhxRam

Did you change the setting from the Open With section of the file's Get Info window?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Did you change the setting from the Open With section of the file's Get Info window?
h9D21C5A9

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well I figured it out...so I literally had to download a program that converts files to mp4s because an Apple mp4 is evidently different than a regular mp4? I don't know, but I opened the mp4 and "converted" it to mp4 and now it works.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well fuck me...the videos convert just fine, only without any audio. FML