Move The Sticks: NFC WEST Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weren't the Rams 3-1 against the two super powers in the division ?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well, there you have it. I'm so glad these two f*cktards figured it our for us without having to waste the next seventeen weeks watching games. Man I'm so glad! Well time to start talking about the 2017 draft. :rant:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ha!! So glad I am not going to watch this!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, there you have it. I'm so glad these two f*cktards figured it our for us without having to waste the next seventeen weeks watching games. Man I'm so glad! Well time to start talking about the 2017 draft. :rant:

Laughing My ASS OFF @MTRamsFan... I thought the same thing but I'm going to enjoy their backtracking spin BS if the Rams get out of the gate 4-2 and start looking like a contender.

I can understand not picking the Rams based on them having been stuck under 8 wins but many of these f^ckwits for brains pundits act like the team has Zero talent outside of Gurley and Donald.

I mean C'mon how about more of an approach of the Rams likely will not win the division or make the playoffs but don't be surprised if they do with the young talent their roster has etc...

tumblr_n599rfk8Oo1qz4sowo1_500.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wasn't it only two years ago that these same pundits were predicting the Rams as THE team to watch out for ? We have a far better roster today than we had two years ago, or even last season, but now we have no chance ? :gtfo:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll play...and add special teams units which cannot be ignored here.

QB:
1. SEA
2. AZ
3. LA
4. SF
Keenum & Gabbert are a wash but LA's core group is better than SF

Skill positions:
1. AZ
2. SEA
3. LA
4. SF

Offensive Line:
1. SF
2. LA
3. AZ
4. SEA
I don't think any of the offensive lines in the division are above average although SEA's is terrible and AZ's line is vastly overrated.

Front seven:
1. LA
2. SEA
3. AZ
4. SF

Secondary:
1. AZ
2. SEA
3. LA
4. SF

Coaching:
1. SEA
2. AZ
3. SF
4. LA

Special teams:
1. LA
2. SEA
3. SF
4. AZ

Add em up:
SEA 14
AZ 16
LA 17
SF 23

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Offensive Line:
1. SF :thinking:
2. LA
3. AZ
4. SEA
Wow. You are high on SF Oline? I fear you may be right. We will see. Our guys may be better. I agree with you about AZ.

Coaching:
1. :shooting:SEA
2.:shooting: AZ
3.:palm: SF
4.:( LA
I'll take Fisher over these guys.

Overall I like your rankings better than those bozos.

I kept waiting for special teams too. 1/3 of the game, you see.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wow. You are high on SF Oline? I fear you may be right. We will see. Our guys may be better. I agree with you about AZ.
Not really high on any of the OLines in the division. I feel that SEA is well below the curve of the other three teams though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Season over.

Oh wait, I didn't watch it. Instead I drank a big ass glass of Kool-Aid.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
All I have to say is, now I understand why these guys are no longer in football.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Opinions are like assholes but these guys may have a few extra holes in their anatomies. Still somehow ESPN thinks enough of them to pay them for that drivel