Most Underrated TV Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Rescue Me. One of my favorites. The Shield was pretty good as well.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
+1 to rescue me

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nip Tuck was another good one as well

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yea, i liked Nip Tuck also. FX always has so many great shows.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Leverage. Formulaic as hell, but it doesn't take itself seriously. Kind of like Ocean's 11 on the small screen, with half the cast.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
They do have some winners from time to time. I started watching one that I thought was hilarious, but they ended up cancelling it. The main guy was the creator of the show and I thought he was a brilliant writer because the show was intelligent and really funny.

How not to live your life.

I managed to catch 3 seasons of How Not to Live Your Life -- funny as shit.

Another show from the UK that I really love is the original "Life On Mars" -- ABC tried to do an American version of it. It's a cop show, with a mind-bending twist: a Manchester cop from 2006 gets struck by a car and wakes up in 1973. This trailer doesn't really do the show justice:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We've been watching Better Off Ted. I think it's freakin hilarious.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alice Morgan has the crazy eyes.

29qo2hf.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"Anything with Walton Goggins in it has to be good."

Well I was wrong. Watched this stinker of a movie called 'Cowboys & Aliens' with Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, Olivia Wilde, and the above mentioned Walton Goggins. It's really bad.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Anything with Walton Goggins in it has to be good."

Well I was wrong. Watched this stinker of a movie called 'Cowboys & Aliens' with Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, Olivia Wilde, and the above mentioned Walton Goggins. It's really bad.

Yes it was.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I managed to catch 3 seasons of How Not to Live Your Life -- funny as crap.

Another show from the UK that I really love is the original "Life On Mars" -- ABC tried to do an American version of it. It's a cop show, with a mind-bending twist: a Manchester cop from 2006 gets struck by a car and wakes up in 1973. This trailer doesn't really do the show justice:

Don't know if you're aware, but if you're interested, the BBC did a sequel of sorts to Life on Mars; Ashes to ashes (Staying on the Bowie theme :p) It wasn't quite as good as the original but was still good.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Don't know if you're aware, but if you're interested, the BBC did a sequel of sorts to Life on Mars; Ashes to ashes (Staying on the Bowie theme :p) It wasn't quite as good as the original but was still good.
Actually had to do some digging to find all 3 seasons of Ashes to Ashes -- on Hulu Plus of all places. Agreed that Life on Mars was better, but I really dug the ending for A2A. Plus, 3 more seasons of DCI Gene Hunt -- after Walter White, my favorite TV character to come along in the last 10 years: (Gene at the dating agency) "I'm looking for love....ya got any?"

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Actually had to do some digging to find all 3 seasons of Ashes to Ashes -- on Hulu Plus of all places. Agreed that Life on Mars was better, but I really dug the ending for A2A. Plus, 3 more seasons of DCI Gene Hunt -- after Walter White, my favorite TV character to come along in the last 10 years: (Gene at the dating agency) "I'm looking for love....ya got any?"
My personal favourite is “You great… soft… sissy… girlie… nancy… French… bender… Man United supporting POOF!”. He's a character for the ages, is Hunt.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
My personal favourite is “You great… soft… sissy… girlie… nancy… French… bender… Man United supporting POOF!”. He's a character for the ages, is Hunt.

This has one of my favorite Gene Hunt lines: