Most Underrated TV Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL, yea that might be coming up next. Still, a very good show.
I drove my wife nuts with that show, and she used to get soooooooooooo pissed at me because whenever I needed her attention, I'd yell out

"SOOKIE!"

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scrubs anyone? I loved that shit. I didn't start watching that til about 4 or 5 seasons in. I used to get high as shit and watch it til like 2 in the morning when it was syndicated on like 4 channels.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Scrubs anyone? I loved that shyte. I didn't start watching that til about 4 or 5 seasons in. I used to get high as shyte and watch it til like 2 in the morning when it was syndicated on like 4 channels.
I don't know that Scrubs is overrated. I've seen every episode and own all of them on DVD.

Dr Cox is my idol.

tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o1_500.png

tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o2_250.png
tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o3_250.png

tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o4_250.png
tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o5_250.png

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think it kinda has a cult following. I don't know many people that were obsessed with it like I was. Hell I had a dog named Turkleton

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I loved how Cox hated Hugh Jackman

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Hey Flip, have you watched the show House of Cards? I watched the american version (Netflix Original Series) with Kevin Costner and Kate Mara, and absolutely loved it. I have heard the original British show is very good also.
Never seen it, rfip. I'll keep an eye out for it now, though....

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.
Hahaha if you think for a minute that i didn't read that in his voice, you would be wrong. Lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I own the first season. I really liked it to. They said one of the reasons it was doomed to be cancelled, was because the main character was so hard to like.

Well after the first couple of episodes they did have a few in a row that weren't that great and I think that may have cost them viewers too, though it did rebound after that and they produced several excellent episodes. I can see that along with the main character being prickly keeping people away. Actually there were a few characters that weren't likable, it was a large cast and was wildly divergent in personalities.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know that Scrubs is overrated. I've seen every episode and own all of them on DVD.

Dr Cox is my idol.

tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o1_500.png

tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o2_250.png
tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o3_250.png

tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o4_250.png
tumblr_mi4uoqd0BZ1qdl765o5_250.png
He has a new show out from the makers of Scrubs, not sure the name, but would be awesome if he carried that hate for Jackman over lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lot of good shows here. I'd say that Scrubs is under rated just because I don't think all that many people know about it. Maybe I'm wrong. But funny as hell.

A one hit wonder that I really liked was Kitchen Confidential with Bradley Cooper. Not sure why it only lasted one season.