Most significant day in the history of the league dawns today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Obviously the smart pick for the Rams was Donald and I still love the pick. QB is just so important and that's a huge question mark for the Rams. I just want to finally have that guy we can count on. Shoot, I'd take Alex Smith and jump for joy at this point.
Yeah man. I think we'd all like to see that. Let's hope it is coming our way - eh?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

johnnyfunball.0.gif

at least he took his abysmal first start in the nfl rather well.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Merril Hoge apparently thinks he's a 6th round talent drafted in the 1st round, and whoever is responsible for drafting him there in the organization should be fired.

Right or wrong Merril is bringing the lols today.

I agree with Hoge on JF.
A total joke that the Browns WASTED a first round pick on this chump.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

johnnyfunball.0.gif

Is it me or does he actually look like he's being a dick there too and Hoyer just turns to talk to the guy in between them. He looks like he is gesturing like ha ha you funny DICK.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think they can put all the John John Football hype away now.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I agree with Hoge on JF.
A total joke that the Browns WASTED a first round pick on this chump.

While i don't want him on my team if you look at this as ,they screwed the pooch drafting Trent Richardson the choice they used to get Manzeil was the one they recouped for TR, IMO Johnny foot in mouth is an upgrade and they are probably wishing they had taken Derek Carr somewhere in there or Bridgewater,IMO had they taken Bridgewater they'd be division leaders.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

johnnyfunball.0.gif

Yeah, as a fan this would piss me off. As a teammate I'd jack his butt up right there on the sideline.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I only saw bits and pieces of the game and what I did see was not good. I guess from the comments there wasn't much good to miss. To me he looks like a more athletic Austin Davis. Same arm, too. At least Davis has some idea of what to do with the football. I don't think he translates to the NFL at all, but who knows. It is just his first game.

How can you laugh on the sidelines when your first game is a train wreck?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
While i don't want him on my team if you look at this as ,they screwed the pooch drafting Trent Richardson the choice they used to get Manzeil was the one they recouped for TR, IMO Johnny foot in mouth is an upgrade and they are probably wishing they had taken Derek Carr somewhere in there or Bridgewater,IMO had they taken Bridgewater they'd be division leaders.

Yep.
Had they taken Carr or Bridgewater, they would be set. JMHO.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'd heard they were flooding the field so he could demonstrate how he walks on water

Unfortunately for John his socks got wet, and if you watched him at the post game news conference he choked up and IMO nearly cried

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think Hoge may not think highly of Manziel. It's been subtle the past couple of days...

Speeps

Starter

johnnyfunball.0.gif

Kyle Shannahan doesn't seem to be too amused. However both the starting and backup QB seems to be perfectly fine with losing the game 23-0...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Kyle Shannahan doesn't seem to be too amused. However both the starting and backup QB seems to be perfectly fine with losing the game 23-0...
Meh. It wasn't that important of a game. Playoffs are overrated.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Troy Aikman and Bob Griese were shut-out in their 1st career starts, so I'd say it's way too early to judge. Manziel just turned 22 and has a lot to learn. I still like him and I think he can be solid. Hopefully the Browns are smart and let him finish out the season and learn.

Obviously the smart pick for the Rams was Donald and I still love the pick. QB is just so important and that's a huge question mark for the Rams. I just want to finally have that guy we can count on. Shoot, I'd take Alex Smith and jump for joy at this point.