Most significant day in the history of the league dawns today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, you can't run through Geno Atkins. Gonna have to learn that too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Never thought I'd say this but I may have to watch a Cleveland game on Rewind.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
New drinking game. Every time a Bengals player does the money sign, you take a shot.

Drunk-Guy.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Manziel just looks so bad. None of his tricks from college work. And the guy still panics in a clean pocket when he's forced to hold the ball.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I would rather have Sam playing from a wheelchair than Dalton.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Manziel just looks so bad. None of his tricks from college work. And the guy still panics in a clean pocket when he's forced to hold the ball.
He doesn't even look good taking a sack....if that makes sense.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
This couldn't have gone any worse for Cleveland. Wow lol Manziel has been awful, but his offensive line hasn't helped too much either. He looks extremely rattled, probably why most if not all of his throws are high.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They're all over his cadence right now. He needs to change it up.

This defensive line is beyond terrible too

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems odd by what you all are saying that they are sticking with little Johnny. Cleveland is very much in the hunt if they win this game. Otherwise it sounds like he was put in to shut people up rather than because he is a better option. I don't get it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Andy Dalton should be cleaning Greens cleats, not throwing to him

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seems odd by what you all are saying that they are sticking with little Johnny. Cleveland is very much in the hunt if they win this game. Otherwise it sounds like he was put in to shut people up rather than because he is a better option. I don't get it.
I think they are stuck with, what do we have in Johnny? But, yes, they might just be sacrificing the playoffs to do so. Maybe they figure they wouldn't have gone far either way. I don't know, but after watching this, they sure can't handle the Bengals defense. They are especially pumped to play him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This couldn't have gone any worse for Cleveland. Wow lol Manziel has been awful, but his offensive line hasn't helped too much either. He looks extremely rattled, probably why most if not all of his throws are high.

He was throwing high before he started getting sacked.

It's because he has shitty mechanics.