Most Pumped

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I have been a Rams fan since like 1967 and I was one of the few that had read up on Kurt Warner in 1998 and thought we were going to be good in 1999, but with what we are building, and this year's draft, this is the most optimistic I have been in like EVER! I have a real good feeling about our team. I think we could have the best defense in the league. We will have a decent to good offense. That, my friends, is a recipe for a championship. Go Rams!!!!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been a Rams fan since like 1967 and I was one of the few that had read up on Kurt Warner in 1998 and thought we were going to be good in 1999, but with what we are building, and this year's draft, this is the most optimistic I have been in like EVER! I have a real good feeling about our team. I think we could have the best defense in the league. We will have a decent to good offense. That, my friends, is a recipe for a championship. Go Rams!!!!!!
I hear ya bro. I'm beyond excited for this season. I tend to get amped up and overly optimistic most seasons, but something about this team seems different..think we have a real shot to compete for the division and once you get in the playoffs anything can happen. Especially with a defense like we have

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I wish I could imagine the kind of defense we're going to have. I can't keep up with you guys and your knowledge. Then to put the bar even higher, I have to wonder what is going on inside that insidious mind of Gregg Williams. Please!!!!! Give me an easier task. Still damn good fun to think about though!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I agree if our D is in fact that dominating no reason we can't get to the dance if the SeaShits did it last year.

SierraRam

Recreational User

I hear ya NukeRam! We got spoiled by the Rams of the 70's, and of course the GSOT.

The last 10 years, I hoped to just be competitive. Not anymore. We have a chance to be special - especially on D.

We used to look for strengths, now we search for weaknesses. NICE!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I agree if our D is in fact that dominating no reason we can't get to the dance if the SeaShits did it last year.
I like how we all throw out our insulting nicknames for the division foes.
The 49ers are simply the Whiners. The Cardinals don't have many...dead birds, Tards. Yet the really fascinating thing is all the different stuff we come up with for the Seahawks. There's about 30 of em, and they're funny even if they don't make any sense :D

SierraRam

Recreational User
We''ll see how optimistic you are when we start out 0-4 again. . . .

I say we're more likely to be 4-0 when we face the Niners. I mean Whiners. Wager?
images

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm with you too, brother.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
The 49ers are simply the Whiners. The Cardinals don't have many...dead birds, Tards. Yet the really fascinating thing is all the different stuff we come up with for the Seahawks. There's about 30 of em, and they're funny even if they don't make any sense :D
LMAO!
Hell ya! It's my favorite thing to do is come up with a random name for the Ninnies and the Seafarts..... with the SeaRuns being my favorite to change their name! haha
The Tards aren't even that fun to make fun of and I don't really consider them a rival like I do the other two sh*t teams!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Arizona Turdnals, and the other one isn't PC, Arizona _ards.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm with you too, brother.
I was psyched in 1977,1987,1990, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2013-- Only 1999 and 2001 were what I wanted...(ok, except ending in 2001)
In 1987, I knew about the Dickerson trade before it happened and I was unhappy, but then I became happy, but then Gaston Green, Aaron Cox and C Gary let me down!
In 1999 I thought with Trent Green and an easy schedule it was 10-11 wins for sure.

1990 was the biggest letdown...I had met EVerett that summer before camp and he thought that a 'signed' corner, and Cliff HIcks and Robert Cox would step up, so did Jimbo (re Cox).....that was the biggest letdown season for me---ever. Everett had no worries about the line....I still believe Jerry Gray's preseason injury and Leroy Irvin really cost that D everything....

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I concur with the OP. Playoffs within sight, and once we get there, it's just a few lucky bounces till we're hoisting up the Lombardi Trophy.