Most overrated-underrated players each team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/22369476/overratedunderrated-broncos-nickel-db-harris-worth-every-penny" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2236 ... very-penny</a>
St. Louis Rams
Overrated: TE Jared Cook. The Rams are paying a lot of money to a fifth-year tight end who has never had 50 catches in a season. I love the potential, but where is the production?

Underrated: DE William Hayes. He isn't a starter, but he gets a lot of time and makes a lot of plays. They re-signed him as a free agent for a reason.

San Francisco 49ers
Overrated: TE Vernon Davis. He is good, and he did some good things in the playoffs, but why do people think he ranks in the top three among tight ends when he didn't do enough in the regular season with 41 catches?

Underrated: OLB Ahmad Brooks. On a talent-laden group, he gets overlooked. That's a mistake. Some offensive coordinators I talked to raved about him.

Seattle Seahawks
Overrated: DE Cliff Avril. He is coming off a so-so season for the Lions, which is why he didn't get the huge deal he thought he would get. I had him underrated on this list a year ago. How quickly things change.

Underrated: C Max Unger. He is quietly developing into a top-level center. I give him the edge on this team over tight end Zach Miller and defensive tackle Brandon Mebane.

Arizona Cardinals
Overrated: DE Darnell Dockett. He has been one of my favorite players to watch, but he didn't play as well in 2012. Is he coming to the end? Or can he bounce back?

Underrated: DE Calais Campbell. He is starting to get some attention, but not enough. He is one of the best young 3-4 down players in the league. It's time he went to a Pro Bowl.

The other teams can be found at the link.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Preposterous.

Overrated before he's even caught a pass in this system?
Sometimes I just wanna bitch-slap a fool.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He calls Vernon Davis over rated because he only caught 41 passes. I just don't think the guy has a real grasp on the TE position or what it means when a player is good enough to take two defenders with him when he goes out on a route. So his interpretation of Cook means nada.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, the point he's made about Cook is true.

But...

I happen to believe as the Rams do; he's going to be used as a weapon here more than he was in Tenn.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There aren't any overrated or underrated players on the Rams. Hayes might be under rated by the mainstream media but not by anyone who really follows the Rams. Like us.

Cook is more of an unknown but I don't think we're overrating him. I just think we're smart enough to realize the possibilities just like Fish did.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GreeneCounty said:
biggame1190 said:
I got no problem with the comments.

Agree. Not a big fan of Cook.
d1MqSL6.jpg