Most Improved Position

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's early, but always an interesting topic.

For me, back-up QB.

Hill and Gilbert are wayy better than Clemens and Davis.

But hey, I reserve the right to change this to LG at any time. What say you? :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Guard
Nickel CB
DT
WR(fingers crossed)
RB
Backup QB

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LG and DT. I might also add that I think the WR position will be much improved with the addition of Britt and simply more time in the NFL with the others.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Agree with the guys here. Guard has improved - and we've got depth. Nickel - which was a huge need appears to be filled with healthy competition between Gaines, Roberson, McGee and Greg Reid to back up Joyner. Backup QB has obviously improved with the addition of Hill - and I like what I've heard about Gilbert as well. Don't underestimate the impact Tre Mason could have on our RB committee. I think between him, Stacy and Pead we have a bit of a grinding attack there. DT has improved simply by adding Donald to the rotation.

RE: WR. I feel the position is improved - but not necessarily by the addition of players (eg Britt). Its a young group and every rep is more experience. They will get better with time. Perhaps their development hasn't been as quick as we'd hoped but who knows what Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, Brian Quick and Chris Givens ceilings are??

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Thanks Nick. Impact is what I was thinking about. Glad he has the toys and knows what to do with them.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I know it still freaks you out to hear your name. That's why I did it. LOL I've been paying attention.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Nick. Impact is what I was thinking about. Glad he has the toys and knows what to do with them.

Am I the only one who put their first name on that? Lol

Oh the regret. :D

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
LG. From Chris Williams to Greg Robinson.

A close 2nd... slot corner, from Finnegan / McLeod to Lamarcus Joyner.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Has to be Guard(s). Who even started for us last year at G opening day? Dahl & Shelly? PU! I guarantee where better off today!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
On the field I think it's LG and it's not even close.

Whoever said Gregg Williams though was spot on.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Has to be Guard(s). Who even started for us last year at G opening day? Dahl & Shelly? PU! I guarantee where better off today!

Upgrading from Dahl @ RG and Chris Willliams @ LG to Saffold @ RG and Robinson @ LG. These guys might even make Scott Wells look good.

Unrelated, here's a Jake Long sighting from stlouisrams.com, with Robinson right next to him. That's a lot of big nastiness lined up next to each other.

temp20140606_RamsOTA_033--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Upgrading from Dahl @ RG and Chris Willliams @ LG to Saffold @ RG and Robinson @ LG. These guys might even make Scott Wells look good.

Unrelated, here's a Jake Long sighting from stlouisrams.com, with Robinson right next to him. That's a lot of big nastiness lined up next to each other.

temp20140606_RamsOTA_033--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Awesome to see. I have doubted his being able to start the season all off season. This makes me think he is going to be there for game one. If so, that is going to be one beastly line from day one. Thanks for posting this pic. I'm sure it will make a lot of guys' day on here. Might be the best thing I've seen all off season.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
My vote is for secondary, we took alot of players, mostly corners, but I'm sure our secondary will be much improved over Pie Face Finnegan giving up a perfect QB rating.

FRO

Legend
-Defensive Coordinator
-OG
-Overall team experience (third year for the offensive guys in the same system)
-DB depth
- QB depth (Shaun Hill is a heck of a backup QB, one of the best)