Most impressive Rams win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What was the most impressive Rams win this season?

• at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 19-17, 09/14/14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at Washington Redskins, 24-0, 12/07/14

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Self explanatory.

I've got to go with the Niners myself... my hate for them is indelibly etched in stone, fire and blood above all others, even if it wasn't the complete dominance of the Raiders and Redskins games.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's gotta be Denver. A game that everyone figured the Rams would get their ass kicked. But no, the Rams fucked up the Broncos season, and completely made them scramble to find their identity. They want to be a running team after that game, except they still want to pass it. You notice they don't go week in and out and destroy teams now?

Yeah, that's pretty impressive.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Gotta be the Raider game. I know, they suck, but I have NEVER seen an NFL game that one-sided outside of Madden. We dominated in all phases. My wife actually watched that game with me (something she never does, she hates football) and in the 3rd qtr says "Do they have to keep playing? Dont they have a mercy rule? No babe, it aint T Ball :) I have it recorded for off season veiwing...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Gotta go with the Broncos game. Best win of the season, and the only game I wasn't able to watch.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
My brother and I have an extreme irrational dislike of Peyton Manning, so that win over Denver was pretty freakin' sweet! Peyton really has not played well since then. Then there was Rodney murdering Emmanuel Sanders as seen in my picture. :D That and the mighty Broncos were 7-2 and the Rams were 3-6 and looked like they were just gonna tank. Didn't happen. Beating Seattle and San Fran was great too, don't get me wrong, but other than the Oakland game, the 22-7 win over the Broncos was the best game the Rams played all year IMO.

Rams showed the NFL how you beat these posers called the Denver Broncos. That game will probably cost Denver home field advantage. The Broncos will look back at the game in St. Louis and say "that was where we fucked up".

Ace right

UDFA
Top 3 - Denver tops a sheer surprise. Than @ Frisco than Seattle at home. After that Oakland and @ Washington beatdowns. To bad their were too many disappointments. Both Zona's, Dallas the home breakdown. Falling short on comeback @ Philly, @S.D. (The worst) Except for End of half collapse at home against Frisco, @K.C. a beating, and N.Y. (WTF!) at home every game was their for the taking. The only games we won that I thought we could have lost were Seattle with the special teams working so well, and Tampa Bay where we caught some luck when Evans could not get off the field at the end and Frisco where they were inept and time ran out at the end. We just need to mature and finish, finish, finish, and we are a playoff team. Hope we saved our best all around game for last to send a message.

RamWoodie

Legend
I chose the Denver game. That was a dismantling by the Rams D!!! Seattle after that...and...MAYBE TOMORROW. We know they can!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Seattle game because it was a division rival. Denver game was a close second.

Athos

Legend
DEN.

I thought we'd get slapped around, stomped into the ground, and royally humiliated by Manning.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Denver for the same reasons everyone else is saying. Nobody thought the Rams would even be in it.......what was the point spred again? Something like 11 or 12 right?

Suckitmuthafuckahs!