Most Important Poll Question Eva!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mexican Coke.

If you haven't tried you, then you should. It's an older formulation, with real cane sugar (no high fructose corn syrup), and it's still packaged in bottles. You can buy a case at COSTCO for around $20bucks.

I was a Pepsi drinker until I found Mexican Coke.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
interference said:
Mexican Coke.

If you haven't tried you, then you should. It's an older formulation, with real cane sugar (no high fructose corn syrup), and it's still packaged in bottles. You can buy a case at COSTCO for around $20bucks.

I was a Pepsi drinker until I found Mexican Coke.

I was a drinker until I found Columbian Coke....

:lmao:

KIDDING!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
COKE! Not even close but I drink mostly tea these days and yes u r better off drinking regular than diet. Take the t off of diet and what do u get? Yep, stay away from that crap!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ramhusker said:
COKE! Not even close but I drink mostly tea these days and yes u r better off drinking regular than diet. Take the t off of diet and what do u get? Yep, stay away from that crap!

I used to drink diet soda got tired of soda switched to tea

Interestingly enough only change in my diet or excersise regimen I went from 242 to 190 in 6 months

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Jumped off the soda wagon a while back. But damn I'm still a sucker for Coke. We purchased a Soda Stream a while back and it's pretty damn legit. It 86's the HFCS and uses real sugar while replicating the flavor of your favorite soft drinks pretty damn close. Just add water! But the 'Cola' flavor is pretty close to Coke, I dig the orange soda myself.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some people like a generic soda so pepsi will get votes. But the only real answer is coke clearly.

TexasRam

Legend
i just drink water with BCAA's all day.

I used to be a mountain dew guy for decades.

Pepsi over Coke on the rare occasion I splurge on a Soda. Coke always taste flat to me. Pepsi is more lively.