Most hated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
I would BITE OFF my finger before I'd praise anything lott was involved in. Generational thing I guess.

I'm going to go with that as a theme and offer my nut sack to Colin Kaepernick to kiss in lieu of his bicep.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
I would BITE OFF my finger before I'd praise anything lott was involved in. Generational thing I guess.

I'm going to go with that as a theme and offer my nut sack to Colin Kaepernick to kiss in lieu of his bicep.

He would enjoy that too much Les. No good Man.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LesBaker finally making a reference to his balls:

Damn, you had me on pins and needles waiting for you to crack. Now everything is right with the world. :ayup:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
Tom Brady

Agreed all these soft ass qb rules that seem to come about when hes around piss me off. Yoy can watch 31 other qbs get tore up but brady gets hit and flags and new rules fly.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
X said:
PressureD41 said:
Ya that punching bag endzone years ago only add gas too the fire!!!
Tim McDonald Same old sorry ............!
Or was it stubfield DT?
HATE THEM ALL but man Ronnie Lott was the old 9ers I respected greatly. Cut my digit so I can play this coming Sunday is just awesome
Yeah, it's hard to say anything bad about a guy who chooses to remove his pinky so he doesn't miss a game.
Remember Merton Hanks? With that chicken neck dance he used to do after every interception?
I swear I thought his head was gonna fall off at some point in his career.

Ya Hanks neck was flipping huge. I was in Jr High and kept dreaming of swing the Louisville bat and hitting a home run as his head going into the double deck!

MDRams55

UDFA
Name
Josh
I would have to say ethier Richard Sherman or Terrell Suggs I HATE EM!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
Selassie I said:
El Juggernauto said:
Selassie I said:
#1 ronnie lott

#2 john lynch

freaking bitches.

Y lynch? Just curious, seems like a decent dude

Cheap-Shot artistas
Oh, we can do past players?

Ken Norton Fucking JR. :amped:

Dude you are so fucking on point, I hate that stupid ass Richard Sherman! I hope we shut his big mouth up two games this year. If I had to choose two games this year we destroy a team in our division I think it'll be the Seagulls.
And Ken Norton Junior is the biggest POS! Hated him punching the goal posts in 98' and whenever else. Talk about a Annoying pos!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Chad Johnson ,he set back Latino American rights fifty years,second his gay boyfriend Terrel Owens

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think that Claude Terrell will always be my most hated player ever. Still can't believe that the Rams ever employed that piece of shit.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Restructure

This needs more structure. Lets do it this way.

QB-

Current Player-

Retired Player-

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QB-Hands down Kaep-Hate his since of entitlement. Dude has started 7 Regular season games and thinks he should have his own "move"....F'ing hate that dude

Current Player-Stick with my original choice

Retired Player-Duece McCallaster-Don't ask me why, but i hated him from day one. Something about him pissed me off.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Current: Richard Sherman
Retired: Ken Norton JR, always wanted to kick this guys teeth down his throat when he was always yelling "same ol sorry ass RAMS"

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
QB- tom brady

Current Player- colin kaperdick way to cocky for his small career

Retired Player- terrel owens dude had skill but was annoying as all hell
I know not tech retired but thats just cause he cant take a hint and dont know it yet lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Probably Richard Sherman.
I hope he gets SHELLACKED by every Rams' receiver this year.

Co sign.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2