Most fun marketable Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Just watching Bussin with the Boys with Will Compton and Taylor Lewan do the Beer Olympics.

And they had my boy George Kittle (I'm a Hawkeye fan before a Rams fan), D Buckner, David Baktiari and a few other big celebrities.

Just fun, outgoing dudes who love to let loose and not.be a stick in the mud.

My question is, I never see many including Rams.. so who would you think on the team is the biggest partiers or fun dudes?

Or do you think they're all business?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watching Bussin with the Boys with Will Compton and Taylor Lewan do the Beer Olympics.

And they had my boy George Kittle (I'm a Hawkeye fan before a Rams fan), D Buckner, David Baktiari and a few other big celebrities.

Just fun, outgoing dudes who love to let loose and not.be a stick in the mud.

My question is, I never see many including Rams.. so who would you think on the team is the biggest partiers or fun dudes?

Or do you think they're all business?
Hawk before Rams, homer?!?!?!? WTF? Next thing you'll say is that you love Niner Tight Ends!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the past, Chris Long was a jokester. Will Hayes was the most unintentionally funny guy ever....(think mermaids and dinosaurs)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just have a feeling Durant is a pretty fun character. Higbe would be another I assume.

dang

Legend
That’s an interesting question. Time will tell with the rookies but the vets that we have appear to be much more business than tomfoolery. But I can’t stand the total clowns in the league like “Ugly Gronk” Kittle or Dweebo.