Mort reports Ray Rice released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

He did a worse slapping around a pregnant woman. And Harbough had the BALLS to play him. If we get no other wins this year, I really hope we lay the boom on the Whiners and blow them out, with a couple of bulldozing tackles on McDonald.
amen to that brother!!!!!

Athos

Legend
"He had three years remaining on his contract at $4 million this season, $3 million next season and $3 million in 2016. The Ravens will not owe Rice any money."

Guaranteed money gone then? Dude better start saving up now.

V3

Hall of Fame
Wonder how many people are saying the Rams should pick him up over in RamsTalk?

Edit: Now seeing that he's suspended by the NFL, nevermind....then again, it is RamsTalk.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He did a worse slapping around a pregnant woman. And Harbough had the BALLS to play him. If we get no other wins this year, I really hope we lay the boom on the Whiners and blow them out, with a couple of bulldozing tackles on McDonald.
Absolutely.
Only a real coward could choke a pregnant woman.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I guess they are going to stick with this whole - we never saw the video thing.

What did they think would be on that video?

jjab360

Legend
It's kind of funny how differently this was handled between when they knew what he did and when they could actually see what he did.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I thought it was for the same incident? It was just before we saw this video.
I wasn't very clear in my previous post. The incident involving R. Rice is, indeed, the same. I was saying that S. A. Smith has looked dumb for far longer.

A55VA6

Legend
Ray Rice is a piece of shit. That video is disturbing. Hope he never plays a down in the NFL again and his wife divorces his ass and gets a pay day.

Alan

Legend
I still wonder what the NFLPA will have to say about the NFL changing the penalty. We still need to hear their voice.​

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm not the person who holds women to a higher pedestal but actions like these makes me supportive of the Ravens' decision. Regardless of gender, beating someone without good reason should hold you to severe consequences in court.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm surprised that Baltimore is being looked at in a postive light here. Shame on them. It takes TMZ to get a hold of the video for them to do what should have been done months ago? What an embarassment.
I think part of Rice's penalty should be that he has tostep in to the octagon with Rhonda Rousey for a couple rounds

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'm surprised that Baltimore is being looked at in a postive light here. Shame on them. It takes TMZ to get a hold of the video for them to do what should have been done months ago? What an embarassment.
I think part of Rice's penalty should be that he has tostep in to the octagon with Rhonda Rousey for a couple rounds

It's possible that the team never saw the video. Rice had also told teammates, and presumably team officials, that he was defending himself.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's possible that the team never saw the video. Rice had also told teammates, and presumably team officials, that he was defending himself.
I've heard that they had a right to see it. Choosing not to view it is the same thing as doing nothing if they did.
I dont buy that they didnt see it. They didnt want to see what was on that tape