Mort just said

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea man that's one way to look at it (as I'm thinking the same thing). Love Bradford to death and all... But if the Rams think this is the right move, ya know... I'm going to go with it, I'll cheer on Johnny Football like I would Bradford. I'd feel pretty bad for Bradford though... He hasn't gotten the support like he should have, that's on the Rams honestly. He's a great guy and everything... He's the kind of man you want leading your team cause he's tough. Gana try my best to look at the bright side of things if we do pick Manziel at 2 or 13 (13 seems more fair). I like him as a football player... But at the expense of Bradford? Man... Tough to swallow if that happens.

I've been saying all along I think Johnny football is going to prove all those who doubted him wrong. So if it's in a rams uni even better. I have a lot of love for Bradford but I liked the rams before him and will continue to after he leaves (whenever that may be).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been saying all along I think Johnny football is going to prove all those who doubted him wrong. So if it's in a rams uni even better. I have a lot of love for Bradford but I liked the rams before him and will continue to after he leaves (whenever that may be).
I agree with a lot of this. Although, I was a borderline hater of Manziel and have come around to your thinking. I too think he'll be something, so where else better for him to play

A55VA6

Legend
Agreed, sir.

lockdnram21

Legend
Manzeil might be one of the biggest boom/bust players in this draft. I hope they realize he doesn't have anything resembling Evans on this team? If it's not JM, I'll give the Rams credit for this draft on making it hard to figure out what they're doing.

Quick and Pettis have potential

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with a lot of this. Although, I was a borderline hater of Manziel and have come around to your thinking. I too think he'll be something, so where else better for him to play

I would love him and mike Evans with our 2 first round picks, however we can make that work. Evans would not only add a new dimension to our offense, he would do wonders to ease manziels transition into the nfl

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just a few more days Gentlemen, just a few more days as cooler heads will prevail, but if the Rams draft Johnny Manzeil and trade Bradford to the Vikings, well, I can spin it in a positive way. Manzeil when asked how do you feel about the Rams drafting you and trading Sam Bradford? "Well, as of this moment I have as many post season wins as Sam Bradford."

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
albundy.jpg

Speeps

Starter
The Rams are clearly trying to get Cleveland to move up to two, so they can fall to four and they're using the media as their pawns.